Which GaG'er are you like the most?

Assuming that you've been here a while, which person on this site reminds you most of yourself. Or, is there no one that really fits the bill?

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't use the site anymore, but her user was 22222. She only answered once and got best answer for it - her Best answer percentage was 100%, then, and she didn't wanna risk lowering it so she never answered again. She's my girlfriend, now.

(Don't worry, girls, we're polyamorous - [snicker])

What Girls Said 9

• bunnahies :D

• I recently found my twin brother here xD (our personality is too much alike)

• No one. Though there are a couple of people who share the same beliefs/values as me.

• There's no one who seems to be like me.

• leighleigh, 7gnat, leximarie, pingupassion, bsliguy11 and goldgunsgirls. We are all hilarious and funny and have the best sense of humor. Me and my girl leighleigh I swear are twins lol

• i would say nobody is really like me but I get along with dantemustdie, lucky24 and amuse the most...also blue sj we've had some good chats :)

• "Coprophobia"? Does that mean that "sh*t freaks you out"?

• hahahaa yh. but except its actually not true about me. well sh*t is more afraid of leaving my body hahahahaahaha

• No one lmao

There are some interesting characters on here though

• ain'tt nobody like me

• True but I hope you never let a drunk dude drive you home anymore because there will be one less of you. I would kick your ass if you got killed :P

• None.

I don't want to be like other people. That is the height of silly-ness.

• Its not a matter of 'wanting' to be like anyone. I have a few friends who remind me of myself for one reason or another. I don't 'wish' to be like them, but they naturally have qualities that remind me of myself

• Nobody here reminds me of myself. I'm weird.

I've only read questions and answers, I don't feel as if I have gotten to really know anybody off of this site. To me it's the internet, I never feel like I really know internet people at all.

• ah, fair enough

What Guys Said 9

• Meh who knows. There are plenty of people here who I have things in common with or common views on specific topics with, though I could not tell you which one is the most like me, I've only really talked to DianaDDreamer, slipslender, and Loools is real depth. There are a handful of jokers around that like to have fun like me, and a few anonymous girls that have told me they usually agree with me on just about everything, but they remain faceless. Palek, 7gnat, Deft_Maiden, slip, and a few others have been clowns that make me laugh. Diana and smilenbehappy are easy going nice people like me so long as you don't provoke them. Loools and slip like to talk about all kinds of stuff for hours or days. Slip had the oddest similarities to things that are unlikely to have in common. I'd also say I tend to agree with kheserthorpe enough times to remember who he is.

• You are a cross between Deepblue, Mroracle, and palek in many ways. Good stuff :)

• hey I'm not that bad lol

• I know. It takes a lot to get your girls pissed off. That's why I said you're easy going nice people. =)

• MrOracle and I agree on a lot of things. His answers are well-informed and backed up by life experience and research. He gets my vote of most like me. He's a straight talker who says what needs to be said, even when it hurts.

• I don't think there are many people in the world like me, so probably no one on GAG.

• I see you as a cross between Betwenn, palek, and pinupassion (he is a guy with a girls acct lol) but you definitely have your own unique spin

• God I (along with everybody else I'm sure) hope I'm the only one of me around here.

• You are close to how yoyoyop thinks but with a bit of godemperorleto

• He is a smart guy but he lacks respect for people and he is very stubborn. I was picking some good and only a little bad for the comparison lol. People grow and change their views and surely you will have a different opinion on many things but for the most part you respect people.

• lol you are so stubborn. You should re-read all the political stuff you typed ten years from now. You also will change your mind about so much after you live on your own for a decade or two. Trust me on this. Oh and I try to be respectful while I talk politics and I know you can also.

• More than one

• im like nobody here. I'm too unique to be imitated

• Um, no one.

• No one but myself.

• I am a bit like palek, oracle, deft maiden and amuse but probably a little more crazy. What about you?

• Nice. And I'd say I'm most like stiches

• Haha, well thanks. I get a lot of strife from a few people when it comes to politics..but what else is new!

• Hopefully soon all this stupid hate talk will go away. Politics is a wonderful thing to discuss but people lack respect online and feel like their view is 100% correct. You are welcome btw..great question and I hope it stays up.