Is there a way that GAG can get rid of inactive profiles?

i see tons of inactive profiles, just sitting on here, not being used (redundant statement?)

is there a way for gag to get rid of these?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the feedback! However, many of those inactive profiles have some great information - popular questions, valuable answers, and well-written articles. Getting rid of those profiles would eliminate a great deal of helpful advice! Some members leave after getting the advice they needed, but their problems are universal, and can prove relevant and worthwhile to future members. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah but the least they can do is cancel their account after they're done. its a waste of space. thanks, but no thanks

What Girls Said 4

• The problem with getting rid of the inactive profiles, is any questions or answers the made before going inactive, would now be gone too...

0|1
    1|0
  • Not trying to sound rude, but why does it matter? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? It's not that big of a deal and removing their profiles would remove their questions and answers

0|0
    0|0
    • good, its useless information now. they no longer use the site, why should they stay on here. don't tell me what I should or shouldn't care about, got it?

• And why are you trying to tell the admins what is and isn't useful information? That's not for you to decide

• Probably, but is that necessary?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why, are they bothering you that much?

0|0
    0|0