Have you ever dreamt about GAG/GAG users?

I had one last night!Haha.I dreamt that I forgot to select a best answer for a question that I asked a long time ago.The dream was so real that as soon as I woke up,I quickly went to check my cell phone.Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hasn't happened to me before but it probably will now that it's holidays for me and I'll have more time for GAG and forums. When I do things frequently I always dream about it so this should be happening soon.

What Guys Said 7

• How odd. Those sound like boring dreams to me. I usually dream about going on some kind of fantastic adventure. Magic, super powers, sci-fi gadgetry, whatever. Plus my dreams don't make any kind of sense, either. Still, while I'm dreaming I don't notice it, and it feels real. Either way, dreaming about answers on this site sounds kinda boring. I rather dream big.

• Yeah I think about how I would answer or follow up on a comment, when I'm sleeping and then get to it when I wake up. Iv only dream't about one person on here also.

• That's right, you better go back and give me best answer. It's weighing on your conscience. That's teach ya! =P

• Me? Never

• Yeah, I've dreamt about a GaG user, lol. It was a very strange dream.

• no but I've masturbated to a few of them.

• no. have never.

What Girls Said 1