If you could do it, what new categories would you add to GAG?

Here's what I'd add: Sports, Travel, Technology, Entertainment, among others.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• No need to repeat what's already been listed, but I do like the sports and entertainment ideas of yours. However I think they should list Entertainment as the category and sports as a subcategory, along with things like Movies, Music, TV, etc. If things were better organized into categories and subcategories, it would be much more pleasant and easier to get to questions that interest you.

• sports for sure.

entertainment

life stories-just for those who are not asking a question but just want to say something that on their minds.

• XXX ;P

• I like travel

Maybe pets hobbies

What Guys Said 3

• Recreational pooping

• The business model is not geared towards "all around" discussion, rather it focuses on issues pertaining to the many facets of a relationship.

I'd like an all-around site like that, with a layout similar to this. But the community would be different. Let's not forget why we came here in the first place. (Cough cough)

• Rant and Rave section

(if only to get the self-pity, men/women suck and omgihatetheworld posts off the main page)