How often are you logged on GaG?

I was just wondering cause I'm on here like all day except when I'm sleeping/out/at the gym. Ill usually either have a tab open at home and check it from time to time or have it on mobile at work and waste time when I'm bored reading through peoples questions and/or thinking of stupid stuff to ask like this lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I check in at least once a day, but usually 2-3. The time I stay online at one time varies depending on how much privacy I have and how much work I have to do.

• If busy, thrice a month. If not, Thrice a week.

• Least once up to five times a day

• EWK! That is not me!

When I want to masturbate I do awesome stuff! I don't go on here! :D

Anyway! Here in OS there isn't much to do, so I'm here all day everyday!

• " When I want to masturbate I do awesome stuff" this line shall forever be past in history as one of the greatest quotes ever written.

• NEVER!

• All day, every day bitches

What Guys Said 4

• I am generally logged in all day so people can chat with me whenever. I might not be able to respond right away if I'm away or busy, but at least they can leave a chat box for me to come back and answer. I make sure to log in every day at least in case someone needs my advice.

• I usually stay logged in (so people can message me and I'll get it later), but use my away msgs to signal not actually being at the keyboard or busy doing something.

• I generally check every few hours when I'm at home, mainly because I have nothing else to do :P

• I went like 3+ weeks of not being here.. You don't miss much anyways.. still the same questions.