Who is more sincere when comes to friendship on GAG? Men or women?

Thanks beforehand for your time and response to this question and the best answer would be selected. :)

• Men are more sincere in friendship on GAG.
    17% (1)50% (2)30% (3)Vote
  • Women are more sincere in friendship on GAG.
    83% (5)50% (2)70% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@Ashbrown: Yes,I mean FRIENDSHIP and not about how people ask questions on here,We don't have to be their friends to answer their questions.Lol.
*not about how people answer questions on here.*

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• People who don't ask or answer anonymously.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I really don't think gender plays a role or factor in sincerity of friendships, either here or on GAG. I've had very good and true friends and backstabbers who were both male and female.

I'd like to have seen a third option, since I can't vote either one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already answered.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much your feeling is associated with the other one. If you have an intense feeling for you are sincere. The feeling can arise in anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question says "friendship". I suppose you are not asking about how people answer questions. Am I right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll refrain from the poll, because I think that there is no correlation between genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys are more friendly on here but there's also more weird guys on here than girls so make of that as you will

0|0
    0|0
  • neither seems sincere about a real friendship.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure how you can compare... I've seen equal amounts of female and male users here giving sincere answers and helping each other out... it depends more on the person, no matter their gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never noticed a difference between men and women who have friends on GAG. It just depends on the individual.

0|0
    0|0