GAG Users: College and Major?

Where do you go to college, what are you majoring in and do you intend on going to grad school?

I'll start.

Psychology major at Adelphi University- Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies.

Graduate With B.A. 5/2014, then grad school for Ph.D in clinical psychology.

Most Helpful Girl

• VCU, homeland security & emergency preparedness/ Criminal justice

What Girls Said 10

• BS in Computer Science at Arizona State University, with a minor in business, and we'll see about grad school. Maybe sometime in the future?

• Universty: Memorial University of Newfoundland

Bachelor in science

Major: Physics

Minor: Math

second degree options

- Doctor of chiropractic studies

-Masters of physics

-Bachelor of Education, not sure if I want to do primary/ Elementary (grades 1-6) or intermediate/secondary (grade 7-12)

• BSc Computing and Information Systems at the University of London. I'm hoping to get to do my Masters at Harvard.

• Western Governors University and I am studying BS Business Accounting. I do plan to attend grad school.

• Bachelor of Commerce in Agriculture Business and I'm not doing a Master's.

• LCCC, and I'm studying to become a Counselling Psychologist so yes... I'm planning on going to grad school.

• Bachelors Degree in Accounting. Once I'm done its off to a professional designation school, so I guess you can say its grad school in a way... or I will be appling for my Masters of Architechure.

• University: the University of Hard Knocks

Major: Terrorism with a hint of Dynamite

Wish me luck!

• Criminal Justice at FSU

Minor in psychology

I would like to go to grad school, yes.

• I'm a history major and a law minor at University of Richmond. I plan on going to law school after graduating from college. I graduate in 5/15.

What Guys Said 3

• Right now, I'm studying molecular Biology with plans to double major in Chemistry with a Russian language minor. After which, I plan to pursue a Master's in Chem/Bio (haven't decided yet) as well as starting a Bs. in Business and Political Science.

• Genetics is the aspect of biology I've always been most fascinated with. Good luck!

• We're decades and decades away from truly understanding the human genome. We can start with clearly defining the mechanisms of the NPC1 Protein from the NPC1 gene.

• I agree. We're a long way away yet. That's why I decided to go into this field. Many, many research opportunities. I'm even taking Russian since their morals are a little more loose if I run into any restrictions here in civilized-ville ;D

• I received my Bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering in July this year from Queen Mary, University of London. Now I am at the same university studying for my Masters degree in Aerospace Engineering.

• State University, Majored in criminal justice and minored in psychology. I have a job lined up working as youth probation in social services.