How many of you would use a GaG app?

I was just sitting here on my laptop wishing I could just go on the website off of my iPod that way when I get tired I don't have to wait 5 minutes for my computer to shut down... What do you guys think? Would use it, if there was one?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I don't. I just go on it on google chrome

• Sadly yes. Gag is addicting

What Girls Said 3

• No I wouldn't unless I'm far away from my computer for more than say a week which wouldn't happen... ever...

• Yes, they really need to make one. I really enjoy this site, but I can't be at my computer all the time. I have a smartphone and could pull it up on there, but its not the same. Its still too small and you get the annoying pop up advertisements which is 10 times worse because its on the phone.

• Yeah I would use the app. I sometimes go on GaG on my iphone and it's harder to answer questions and you can't chat unless you're on a computer or laptop.