To my fellow users; what should *I* write my first GaG article about?

I want to write an article for GirlsAskGuys.com, and have wanted to for awhile now.

However, I'm not sure what topic to write about, so I need your help!

Please help me out by voting on the poll and giving me your insight about why you voted the way you did.

The poll options aren't the official titles for the articles that I would use; they're simply an outline about what the article would be about.

Thanks for your help, everyone...

• Being in a sales career, and what it has taught me about dating from a male perspective
  • How science and technology has enhanced our lives, EXCEPT for our food supply
  • The misunderstandings about black American culture, explained from a black male perspective
  • My personal theory about those who fear monogamous commitment in "dating"
  • Other (please specify in your answer please)
As of when I posted this, options C and D are tied.

Please make sure that you voted on the poll, and please forward this questions to your friends as well so they can contribute to this question, and ultimately help break this deadlock draw between options C and D.

Thank you for your help, everyone, and enjoy your Friday! 8-)
After this poll being up for 8 days, It looks like I am writing my article of black American culture from my perspective.

Thanks for voting, everyone, and I'll post a link to the article when I finish it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• We'd love to have an article written by you! Good luck with your decision and writing.

• did you vote on the poll?

• Yes, I did, but I don't want to tell you which way I voted, so as not to influence your decision. They're all great ideas.

• i was just making sure that your choice was properly tallied :)

What Girls Said 21

• I like the idea of writing from the Black male perspective. I love perspective articles because they are always super refreshing!

• Voted A. That would be pretty cool =)

• I like the one about the misunderstandings about the black American culture, because I like to learn about that culture. It is interesting to me, as well as a lot of people. Also I kinda have a thing for black people (in a good way) particularly men ;) lol, so I find it interesting learning about their culture from their point of view :)

• I think D is a good choice, good luck with whatever you decide : )

• I think C would be pretty interesting.

• B and C sound the most interesting to me :)

• You should right about the food industry and our it's changed in the past 40 years.

• hmmm, one of your most insightful epiphanies! :D

• I've been pondering the article I wanted to write for months...just need help on deciding what I will write first! :)

• D. because its theoretical so you are not really speaking _for_ anyone but rather hypothesizing about everyone. and it deals with a very common theme on here that affects everyone. less room for prejudice.

;-)

• I chose D because, well, I am just curious and it would make a great article. Be neat to read, happy writing!

• I picked C. I don't know why, just go for it.

• A and B are quite boring...I think you choose go for either C or D.

• either C or D, both sound good

• C & D both sound good :D

• A and D

• B and D sound good

• either (B) or (D) :)

• C is a good topic. I think it'd be pretty interesting. :)

• Either C or D they'd both be interesting...maybe both when you have time?!? :)

• C sounds the most interesting

I would read that

• all of them sound interesting except for the first one...:D

What Guys Said 14

• I think all of them sound like good ideas. I think you should do D, C, A, and then B. Definitely do D first, though.

• With all of the talk about racism and discrimination I think C would be most interesting

• B and C; however, A would be a great topic also. I'm in sales as well, so I know the correlation between sales and dating. You're a smart guy. I'm sure your article will be interesting.

• MAMOSWINE! Oh, and I guess D

• TBH

I think there are a lot of parallels in a sales relationship (salesman/client) and an romantic relationship (male/Female)

I'd write the article myself but I've already written two and I've decided I'm too lazy to do any more.

oh. READ MY ARTICLES!

• You should pick C

• Well...FREE writing is about the ability of you to express yourself? Well..since you have prodded me..I spend most of my time on GAG in Sexuality..that interests me more than fashion & dating..hardly surprising for someone who will have met her 18 years ago in about 2 months...article?..maybe with some psychology involved...need some input however? Otherwise no research? Find a topic that you are passionate about..and let others read 'em & weep...(:(:(:

• I'm guessing food. You ask more food related questions then anyone.

• did you vote on the poll?

• Nope. =D You're just always asking nutrition questions...

• Since I was a heavy campaigner for that section to be added to this site, it only makes sense for me to utilize it! :-D

• I think you should Go wid C.

• We have spoken!

PICK 'D'!

• i picked C

• I'm biased, but I choose C.

Because I personally experienced, and know friend who are GOOD PEOPLE that still don't get a chance in many societal domains.

• I say D

• Id say A. Id be intrested to read something like that.