Nice X-Mas present for someone you met on GAG?

What's a good Christmas present for someone you met on GAG?

If you wanted to gift something to someone from here, that you don't know in RL what would it be? :D

I'm pretty f***ing amazing and I don't just consider those I have in my real life worthy enough of receiving a gift from my awesome self! So if me gifting someone special TO ME! form online affects YOUR life so damn much that it bothers you then you can f*** right the f*** off! :D Especially if you're some random biped Homosapien whom I don't know and are here to judge rather than answer the question. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm depends what they like or hw long youve known them... get a personalised 1kg bar of cadburys chocolate hahahaha

seriously I really don't understand why people below are trying to indicate you have no life and meet real people when one spends most of her time on here. bs really and there is no harm in buying/ sending a gift. ignore them one is anonymous also that's bit pathetic really coming out saying all these things yet can't even show your name or profile.

• Thank you! Well we don't talk much, it was kind of like a joke, he said it so I wrote it as a question.

But it would actually be nice! I think... anyway. :]!

As to that anony down there, apparently her attempt to insult me is not getting through and she keeps posting long comments.

• i got someone off gag a present well we've become close so I send him things by post nd he sent me some gloves recently for xmas. just a nice gesture I suppose

• awww how nice! :]]]]

What Guys Said 12

• Reedem your Xper points and gift him/her a Free browsing on on netflix or free shopping on amazon.

Otherwise...

You can use online gift services if you know users adderas.

• Take each emotion you have and find one thing that says that feeling. Put them all in a box and send it to him. Nothing that cost money just symbols. Show him your heart not your wallet see if he gets it.

• I think that by just being their friend and chatting often would be enough, and as you get to know them more, then maybe a token like a scripted photo with something personal on it, its hard due to the fact you don't know him, but I would recommend a friendly gesture instead of something like chocolates or flowers etc, its a bloke so these fall short of wtf lol, so maybe a mug with your pic on it, or a scalf, etc, to many to roll off, but along those lines wou be something I would accept,x

• Yea he should read this... the fact that he's my only friend from cyber world should mean something! LOL

• psh yeah right that doesn't mean anything I still expect a gift. Good try tho.

• :o

• you could go for a gift that was kinda different. make a YouTube video of yourself and have it be a day with you and it would also be a way for you too to meet in cyberRL.

• haha :D Awesome idea!... but wouldn't that be a gift to the world and not solely to him?

• Met him on this site? I'd go with something naughty and fun.

• oooo I did not read this one b4. Now there's an idea. Or you could combine this and annony if you wanna go real big XD.

• He's on his belly with his legs tucked underneath. Click on the pic until it shows full size. :-)

• XD no. Scary dog.

• chocolate bar would be good

• A psychological chocolate? :D

• If they are over 21, a beer or two. Or maybe coffee or tea and sit down and chat like adults.

• A big hug!

• Lip gloss for sure

• Hahaha! nice! XD

• Thank you dear thank you :)...now come a little closer and don't be shy. Papa gonna smear you with some lip lovin :P

• There's only two users I'd gift here that's it.

• I have sent my very good friend I met here either an itune, amazon or visa gift card. I have her home address. If you don't the amazon card is good for itunes music too, or whatever they want to use it for. Just copy & paste the number like you do here when GaG sends you the gift cards.

I use gift cards for her because she lives clear across the country from me.

• Know the address or anything? If you only know them on here, it would be pretty hard.

• lol why the downvotes? Asking they know the persons address is a logical question haha

• With no address your method of delivery is limited to things that can be sent digitally. Giftcards can be sent digitally, or you could write some sort of personalize message/poem for them and design a digital e-card to it.

• :] oh thnx!

What Girls Said 5

• A Starbucks giftcard? I would be happy with one :)

• A cactus.

• HAHA?

• Lol a cactus to remind you of the desert = me!

• Prickly cactus!

• Books! :D

• If you have tons of Xper points, maybe send them some so they can get something on Amazon. lol. I honestly don't know though.

• Wanting to give someone something does not mean you don't have a life. Those who spend most of their time trying to prove a point insulting you and others on your post just because you say you're awesome, could be an indication of no social life however.

A video would make a nice gift.

@Desperate anonymous (you'll know who you are, since you seem to be reading everyone's answers on here)

You are probably too fat to have real conversations with real people, or too lonely to spend most of your time here.

• finally a good comment coming out of an annony. I like the idea too

• Well now that I saw Dion's and Annony's ideas I'm having 2nd thoughts. I don't think you can beat them. And if you can itll make my Xmas present seem sh*tty. Now I g2 think of something better.

• HAHAHAA you're calling my x-mas present sh*tty? and you don't eve know what it issss? WTF!

:[!