How many of you here are normal real people?

People on here always say that the GAG community represents a small fraction of the real world population and that the views of the people here are generally fantasy and unrealistc . It seems like most/majority agree, but those agreeing also claim to not being gag normal but real normal. If the the mojaority are claming to be real normal, why is it that the answers here get flack?

• Yes I'm Real normal
  • No I'm gag normal
Please excuse the English. But another example is every guy claiming to be different from the others. Everyone sees themselves as the exception to the rule. I just want so see if that is true on hhere.

* the rule being that the information provided by members is unrealistic/unreliable/fanatasy etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I'm normal, haha!

But I'm not completely delusional either.

I'm somewhere in the middle.

I don't think I represent "the masses". It seems that my experiences have been very out of the norm, therefore my view has been shaped that way as well. I see some things differently, because of what I've gone through and what I've personally seen.

As for what people here say - I honestly think that the majority of the people here are normal, maybe slightly less romantically successful than the average person, but still normal. The people who whine about being victims, or have unrealistic standards, the hypocrites and pyschos. I think they're only a small portion of our GAG community.

What Girls Said 4

• I like to believe I'm pretty normal. I think my opinions and ideas are fairly normal, maybe diffrent and maybe people disagree, but there still not far fetched. In real life I refer myself has being a realist . I am Someone who has goals and someone who is realistic about how things work and that not everything is going to be easy and sometimes will never work out.

• I am not normal because I am weird but I try to give people the same answers I would give to my own family and friends.

• NORML-National Organization to Reform Marijuana Laws

Yes I'm NORML! :D

• normal is highly over rated!

What Guys Said 3

• HA! NORMAL. I hate this word. I hate it with a passion, because who is really normal? No one is normal. There is no sure fire way to get inside someone's head and know what they're thinking. We can find trends in human behavior between similar groups of people, but in the end, no one is "normal." The people here are mostly people who've had some experience and just want to try and share their knowledge. GAG people are real people. No one has the right to define what's normal and what's not.

Just be yourself, cause that's the closest thing to a "normal" person you're going to find. The normal you is the real you.

But enough about the definition of normal. The point is, the experiences we've all lived through are real, and I don't think you should discredit it. We're all living human beings and we're here to help each other.

• what is normal?

I consider myself somewhat normal but frankly think I'm abnormal in many ways. I think peoplew who claim to be certain things probably aren't. to me the real way to decide what a person is, is to see how they act. but obviously you can only judge a portion of who a person is on here as opposed to who they are the rest of the time. I can only really tell you what I am and if that is normal to you, then perhaps I'm normal. But I don't think I can say whether or not I am normal

• erm.. get with the modern world.

What defines a normal belief? This is AT BEST defined by the individual and society.