How helpful, beneficial has GAG.com been for you.......(?)

...be it knowing the opposite sex...shedding inhibitions about certain things, changing your opinions, learning new things..

...In getting answers for your questions, queries, doubts, dilemmas...

..knowing unknown aspects about various issues, personal or of others..or in any other way...

• Thank God for GAG ! It's an eye opener !
  • Extremely Useful ! I've matured so much !
  • Somewhat Useful, still need solutions for many problems..
  • Not much, I won't be here for long...
  • Sheer waste of time! I better not be here!
Thanks everyone for participating...Though I wonder, out of 20 why only 2 guys have answered this question !?

Most Helpful Girl

• It hasn't. I feel 3/4 of the people on here are stubborn and beyond judgmental. And if someone has a different opinion, they get bashed like crazy. It's insane. I find it funny though when someone genuinely needs advice about a problem they're going through, nobody answers. Or maybe just one person. But if someone where to ask "what panties do you like better on me?" that will get a crazy amount of responses. It's kind of sad.

• 99.99% ...Genuine advice/help are always 2 steps below Sexual stuff.

• duh! you can be excused for that...spelling mistake is no big deal :)

• Lol thanks I appreciate it.

What Girls Said 17

• Voted B. I do think I've learned quite a bit from here in terms of how people think and view things. I've also received excellent advice before that changed my mindset on something.

• I met a few cool people and I like the gift cards.

I'll be happy to offer honest advise to someone who is looking for it.

• I choose C.

I have actually being here for 2 years.GAG has about 200 000 users but most of them are inactive.I say this because it is always the same few users who answer my questions and the activities of users are moving quite slowly whenever I look at the live feed.Also,I think it is a sad thing that most questions get so few answers.This makes me even more grateful to those users who always answer my questions although they are complete strangers.

• E. I enjoy making posts that get reactions out of the sensitive, condescending, foot up the ass users on here.

I initially stuck around because of the itunes cards they offered but now I only stick around for the Amazon giftcards.

This site is basically useless because most post out of emotions rather than logic, most are inexperienced and bitter towards the opposite sex and have never had relationships or sex or even dated let alone had their first kiss.

People on the internet tend to be a different breed of their own...

• I voted C. It's given me a place to voice my opinions and interests about certain things more openly, as well as learning from others' experiences, and making friends with similar interests and experiences.

• A mixture of D and E.

I don't learn anything I don't already know I don't ask questions too often, but when I do, they are opinion based answers.

You can't get any serious answers on there for things. And if you do, they are mostly biased and you can't always apply them to what you are actually asking.

Sometimes I do like answering questions though. A lot of questions get repetitive and people on here are crazy.

• It's been very beneficial to me. Not only because I get to see how differently men and women will react in a situation and the different advice they are willing to give but I get to give advice and help people out the best way I can.

• not very much helpful to me becasue I can figure out my own issues usually. but I enjoy helping others and I love the gift cards so I will stay here for a long time lol

• At first I thought I got a few helpful opinions on things, but now I'm baaaasically here for the gift cards.

• I think a lot of people on here are kind of stupid and the unnecessary gender wars are really dumb.

That being said, I've also received a lot of great advice and learned a lot about how guys think. Overall, I like GAG and I will stay.

• I'm going with c.

• I enjoy GAG, I have learned a lot. Sometimes I get a good laugh with some of the responses.

• VERY helpful!

• for my next relationship I will be more knowledgeable about how to communicate and deal with issues, I know now that a lot of my behavior in the past wasn't the right way of going about things.. I have just learned a lot about relationships in general and how to make them work.. now to put it in practice!

• Not really I feel like most of the questions and answers pretty much just require common sense.

If I ask a question about a problem I have, I'll read the answers but they'll all be so mixed up that I don't even know what to do lol. Eh, I'm on and off.

• opposite, I've become addicted to gag when really I should be doing something else.

• Let's just say - I HOPE GAG isn't a good representation of people, in general.

This website has opened my eyes to a gender war I didn't even realize was going on. I get very tired of hearing the "men suck" "women suck" thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Omg it suxxx

• F. Sheer waste of time and allowed me to lose all faith in humanity.

• That's pretty intense and kinda far fetched I suppose though I respect your opinion...but why lose faith in humanity because of a website?

• :) ...To a large extent I would agree on that...but I don't count this as a sample survey for the entire human population around the globe, I am sure there are good people like you out there. :) cheers

• i also agree in some ways...but why are you still here?