Do you feel that you are so different from the rest of the GAG users?

Kindly share the reasons why.Thanks for your time and response to this question. :)

• Yes,I feel I am so different from the rest of the GAG users.
  • No,I don't,

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a better percentage of best answers, and I make a point to actually type words as opposed to single letters or number in place of whole words, I also tend to think things out before I go typing just anything. Not sure if that makes me all that different. I can also think of a few GirsAskGuys users who give similar answers to me. Toban_Frost, MrOracle, WeaponZero, Dionysos, for example. So, I guess I'm not so unique.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."

What Guys Said 11

• I am different, I always answer honestly whether my answer will be judged negatively or positively. My negative opinion about p*rnography is apparently different from the majority opinion.

• I look different so, physically , yeah.

mentally , probably a little different. I'm somewhat of a gentle kind person, I connect to people emotionally when it comes to certain questions yet I still use logic to solve most questions.

• No I don't think any of us are that different from each other. We have different opinions and lives but we are all just people seeking answers.

• I am different from the male gag community for being somewhat more androgynous, feminine in general as well as in lifestyle, my views on relationships and how I answer questions. I seem to be more outspoken and honest, where I observe most other males to be quiet and one-to-two sentence answers.

• Well I don't think I'm above anybody or have some sense of entitlement that a lot of people have. But I don't care about this place too much. It's just a place I like to roam. But there are some users who just really annoy me with their arrogant and smug answers.

• I am much like some peopl on here, but starkly different from others

• Sure, I quite a unique person.

• I'm not liberal, I don't ask questions such as "does he/she like me?" I write brutally honest answers that most people don't like, and I extremely dislike Obama because his policies are full of garbage and don't make any financial sense.

• Lol. We live in the generation "Me". No one is going to admit that they are like/similar to someone else. The trends in questions and answers would point that most of us here are similar, but I'm sure in this thread most people will claim to be the exception to the rule.

• Well considering I'm actually intelligent and most people on here are idiots, yes I do think I'm different from the average GAG bible thumping moron.

• Yes. I can think for myself and am not brainwashed by the liberal agenda. I'm not in love with Barack Obama like everyone else here seems to be, and I am actually concerned about the current and future economies of my country. Everyone here is all about hugs and sharing.

• Yup down vote away.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course everybody is different in a way or another.

Yeah I feel I'm way different, but still I came across some few GaG members who are kinda similar to me in a scary way, I mean they share a lot of my interests for example.

• I feel like there are a lot of younger GAG users, and sometimes I wish there were more thought provoking questions, etc.

• yes that sometimes it made me think that I might be just weird cause I just can't relate but I think it's mainly because of cultural differences and upbringing maybe

• VERY :D

• YES BECAUSE IM AWESOME ! :D

• I think I am a bit different but not SO different.Some of my views are totally the opposite and some are kinda the same.Maybe it because I live in different country so the culture and my experiences are quite different from others.