Of which gender do you tend to answer more questions of here on GAG?

I was just going down my list of answers, and I found that it's practically 50/50: I answer just as many female questions as I do male questions, but I've noticed that many more female post questions anonymously?

How about you? Do you answer more boys or girls questions? Is it intentional? The name of the site is "Girls Ask Guys", so I would have thought that a person usually would have answered more questions of the opposite gender, but my recent history indicates it's pretty even...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never asked a question before but it does seem to be split evenly. Though, there seems to be a topic bias where mainly (fe)males will answer certain questions over others.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say I answer more boys' q's, not on purpose just it happens that way. I feel like that's OK tho if I can help them or their gf's benefit lol :o)

• I generally answer more questions asked by guys. It's not really intentional, it's just that a lot of the time, girls want a man's perspective and guys want a woman's perspective. So I feel I'm a little more helpful answering guys' questions.

What Guys Said 3

• The opposite gender. Most questions are directed torwards the opposite gender. I also feel like there are more female users and more female questions.

• Mmm... I don't think so...

If there's only one area of evenness on this site, I think it's the equation of male/female users and question/answers... everything else is skewed.

• I mostly answer any question that catches my attention. But then there are times when I try to answer questions asked by an attractive female and mostly it turned out that I can't answer those because they're too shallow or doesn't catch my interest one bit. So in the end it sums it up as my answering only the ones I'm interested to express my opinion on, regardless of the gender.

• Same here - While a "Guys, can I have your opinion on something" tends to catch my eye, if it's not an interesting question, I'll skip it...

• I answer more female questions than male. I looked back at my answers to know for sure.

Most questions asked for male perspective, so I contributed to those ones. However my notebook has mostly male questions saved.