This question is for GAG users who live in the US.

Do you work for any multinational corporation based in another country but has significant operations in the US? If so, which one? And what country is that company based in?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know I honestly don't know... most my jobs have been pretty local/small business, but I have worked at a few corps... I don't know where they were based..

What Girls Said 4

• No I've only worked at small businesses. well I've only had 2 jobs but both were at small businesses.

• I work for a large company based in Ireland but they have many business here

• I work for UPS (UNITED PARCEL SERVICE) which is a multinational company. However it's based in the US and I live in the US.

• I worked for Disney but that's based in America, I was traveling internationally 85% of the year for it though.

What Guys Said 4

• Have in the past.

NEC based in Japan.

Maybe others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I'm curious why do you want to know?

• US company, no international presence except as our customers.

• Not me. I work for a US based company with no international presence.

• Actually yes, but I don't want to tell you the country because it will give away the company.

Trust me, the visa isn't worth it.