At what age did you discover GAG and at what age do you wish you discovered GAG?

It's all in the question...for me I discovered this bountiful site of knowledge at 22 and wished I had discovered it at the youthful age of 14 or at the very latest 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• I discovered GAG when I was 19. I'm 22 going on 23... getting so old.

I wish I discovered it at 16 and spent my casual internet time here instead of the BS gaming forums. That was a total waste of brain cells.

What Girls Said 3

• I came about GaG maybe 2-3 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. I kind of simultaneously stumbled upon the website because I was searching something on Google and I happened to sign up with one of my old accounts I never really used. So, basically I just signed up for the hell of it and never really used it, didn't really know how it worked either. Then about what, last April or March, that's when I decided to come back and make a new account. And I've been on ever since. I'm 16 ^.^

• I discovered gag this year and I'm glad that I didn't discover it sooner.

• 19 and it's fine.

What Guys Said 3

• Found it way back when I was 16 turning 17. That was fine for me, I didn't even talk to girls until then anyway =P

• Discovered it at 23. I wish I'd discovered it a LOT earlier than that.

• About 2 years ago at age 26...

Doesn't really matter when I "wished" I had discovered it... might've been nicer around 20-21 since that's how old most of the people are on here.