How has your day been GaG? Share with me!

It's late, I'm bored, and craving some pleasant conversation. Say something random! Hit me with some facts, knowledge, or just nonsense. Have fun with it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you seen Pitch perfect and/or The perks of being a wall flower? Such delightful movies in their own right.

I just discovered fabulous remixes that can be found out on sound cloud. New fave website? Yes.

link

^ This. Perfect for my new year party.

I logged into GAG after ages and it seems f***ing dead.

And then link

Who knew you can do this with your DSLR camera? I'm a little late on something I should've known before Christmas but either ways that is just sick. I already have some ideas up my sleeves.

Then, I also checked what Iris Apfel and Marion Cotillard are up to. Also, Les Miserables DVD isn't out. Boo :(

What Girls Said 10

• I'm watching Robert Deniro in Raging Bull.Great movie.

• I got 250 dollars! Yay!

• here tired of buying buildings and companies.. and just bought a beach resort, it was a good deal cause the sea have fish on it... uhm also I'm thinking of contacting the urban development authority on my place if I could build my own fly-over to stay away from traffic. what do you think good idea or not? I will not ask anymore how's your day, I read your comment below

• I'm sitting on a pillow.

• Any particular reason why? Is the chair uncomfortable or something?

• Sure thing a lot of people call me that.

• Cool beans yo^.^

• It would be better if winter was finally over.

• It was good. Now I can't sleep. Work tomorrow.

• I played manhunt with my brother:D

• I wish I could see a do-do bird.

Remember Jurassic Park?

Maybe we can bring them back.

Why can't we just take some of their bone scrapings and grow one in a petri dish

• I think they tried to clone a mammoth or a saber toothed tiger once but it failed... Don't quote me on that though.. I'm sure it will be possible someday as long as we have DNA.

• Yeah all of the things that don't get reported on in mainstream pop culture.

• That would be cool because it's surprising how many people don't know basic scientific principles.

• I'm eating this really good ginger cake with a layer of cinnamon apple filling it's sort of like a cross between ginger bread and apple pie but it's cake.

• That sounds delicious!

• I would have guess that you were were extroverted because I wanted to answer your question immediately for some reason.

Yah, I think that is the problem with the toes is that they are un-splintable because the bones are too small and we walk on our feet so much that they won't stay in place.

• I can be both but it's exhausting for me to be extroverted for long periods of time. That makes sense about toes too.

• My day started off good. Work was great. Had some contact with my ex which led to me crying and him cutting it short saying his phone was dying and he would call me tomorrow to talk about us. Even though he is living with another girl. I then ate a box of chocolates and watched bridesmaids while I cried about how I will probably die alone with 40 dogs (I'm not a cat person). And now I'm on here telling my day to a complete stranger lol

How about you?

• It feels good to vent to a stranger huh? I think the anonymity helps. Break ups hurt like hell but your heart will slowly mend to the point that you'll wake up one morning and realize you no longer carry that burden on your shoulders anymore. I pretty much caught up on sleep today and helped my family pack because they are going to California for a little while. I made myself some homemade pizza too in the morning that was quite an experience :)

• I'm not going with them because it's only for a few days and it's an event for my sister's work. I chose to stay home and take care of things while they're gone.

• That sounds fun :)

What Guys Said 10

• Well yesterday, I went to a wedding, met a guy who might have a job for me in the next few months, and now I'm at my best friend's house visiting him and his family while he's at home on break. So it's been a good couple of days so far :-)

• Pretty boring and somewhat unproductive. Spent most of my time on here or imgur with the TV on in the background or watched TV with my computer on in the foreground.

Other than that, I cleaned my room a little and I did a quick ab workout. Tomorrow will be better!

• The last dodo bird was killed in 1681. Still bored?

• Went for a 3 mile run, drank some coffee, played some piano, and now I'm ripping old CDs to MP3 and adding them to my XBMC library.

• Black Stone Cherry is underrated.

• I've never really listened to any of their music but I have heard of them..

• I don't either, but I just listened to "Blind Man" on a shuffled playlist and it was so refreshing because it's actual MUSIC that requires talent to create.

• Okay I'll make sure to check it out thanks for the suggestion.

• Cain Velasquez just beat Junior DOS Santos

• Sick in bed. Bleh...

• Neil Young doesn't smoke pot anymore. You can thank Rolling Stone for that factoid.

• knowledge :

English : sh*t

dutch : poep

• You don't like me so probably wouldn't care but I had an OK day. I hurt my arm but accomplished a good amount of stuff. I learned about severe cases of learned helplessness and ways to give people hope when they have none.

• There's nobody I don't like at least not on the internet.. if I gave that impression I'm sorry.. That's really good that you dedicated yourself to helping people. If people stick together there is always hope in my opinion :)

• Thank you!

• always welcome...cheers *holds a beer up*