• Ask
  • myTake

Who are your favorite members in GAG?

Which members do you like her/his ideas,answers most?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have any favorites.There are some cool people here though.

• No favorites, only people who have been here for a while (9's/10's) stand out to me. They know who they are.

• Well one has left and his name was Habakkuk and then kheserthorpe ahah :)

• I don't pay too much attention to who is asking or answering a question unless its something controversial

• taster-i always looked forward talking to him. I'm very opened minded so he wasn't as much of a perv as people thought. learn quiet a bit bout people if you keep an open mind and have understanding

• Douchebag!

• awe thanks babe!

• :P

• you of course... you are full of passionate and wear sexy glasses, oh yum

• the man in my profil picture is not me.he is malcolm x.I'm not black and I don't use glasses

• Robotic.. plus he's cute lol

• 7Gnat is my favorite gag user. I like his answers when he is serious and he doesn't bore me :p

• I don't have any particular favorite members, but I really appreciate what the users Prof_Don and Know me yourself have to share here :)

What Guys Said 9

• <---- favorite of many

• Not gonna lie. I laughed at your answer.

• :)

• You have very kind eyes.

• hah ha they are not my eyes.they are malcolm x's eyes lol

• LOL? MakeLoveNotWar, f*ck everyone else! Nah, I kid, I kid...In alphabetical order...BetwynCasaNorbaDutchAtheistPalekProf_Donsikoo31 (is no longer a registered user!)TheGodEmperorLetoThey all post a combination of really interesting, helpful and funny answers, so I commend them. link

• and like I give a f***! lmao!

• Haha! :P

• onlyaguy, vandal (aka Hades), digitalsaint, thegodemperorleto, robotic, makelovenotwar, anonymousbastard, and too many more to name

• oooh and can't forget 1324

• Palek, for obvious reasons :P

• He is pretty funny.

• Don't have one. I like myself. You seem OK too. :)

• thanks dude :)

• CasaNorba, palek, TheDigitalSaint

• & Moloch

• Favorite casanobra he's a real cool kat you dig? I'm the most hated user here.

• You're not the most hated user here, *I* am.

• Show Older
    • I'll be amongst the most hated again soon enough, probably.

• What about udolipixie lol?

• i have huge crush on twetumzz.