What are some of the recurring points you get downvoted for?

I'm curious to know what you guys constantly get downvoted for here on GaG. I've got a few:

The biggest thing I get downvoted for would probably be when I say that I believe in capitalism or that capitalism works. Usually can expect at least 6 to 7 downvotes for that, hah.

I also get downvoted often for even mentioning God...doesn't really matter what I say either. Just the mention of God, I expect downvotes in some fashion

And finally, (and probably the weirdest one to me) the third thing I often get downvoted on is my stance on animals. I love animals just as much as the next person, but for me, if it comes to saving a human or an animal, I don't even have to think about the answer. Human every time. I wouldn't even save my own dog over a human being. That just seems logical to me, but these days it seems like more and more people on GaG would prefer the animal, which confuses me somewhat, haha.

So how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely agree with your 3rd thing you mentioned about animals. But can see why that would get downvotes.

And to answer your question usually when I say that I love using Butt plugs on myself. But am not Gay. I always get a minimum of at least 3 downvotes. Even if the question asker asked specifically if any men are into that or not.

What Girls Said 12

• I get down votes for telling nice guy douches to get a spine and to stop blaming women for their lack of dating skills. This is a given.

• Everyone who tells the nice guys on here to grow a spine get's downvoted. The truth hurts I suppose...

• Probably the way you say it, not what you are trying to get across to them

• Its difficult to explain that cause they believe that any guy who gets laid a lot is an a**hole when it simply means that many girls are attracted to him and want to have sex with him. Then they brand him as an a**hole cause he is simply not interested in having a relationship with all of them.

• What are some of the recurring points you get downvoted for?

- not being attracted to or interested in dating ugly, short, fat, old, or bald guys

- my dating criteria that the guy's d*ck be 8+ and circumcised

- pro choice abortion wise

- religion as I'm agnostic

- thinking sex is a downgrade for gals

- stating people suck rather than gals sucks or guys suck

- stating society tends to shame and blame rape victims while defending rapists

- stating nice guys tend to be bitter misogynists rarely saying anything nice about gals

- stating guys often misuse the word nice to describe traits that don't describe what makes a person nice such as 'shy guy = nice guy', 'introvert guy = nice guy', 'ugly guy = nice guy', 'fat guy = nice guy', 'poor guy = nice guy'

- stating guys often equate gals saying 'creepy' to 'unattractive' because they don't want to think about how their actions/words could make a gal feel unsafe or uncomfortable

• the d*ck reqs are ridiculous, I get basically everything else.

• Hmm, interesting

• In after BBC

• -People generally dislike me here. e-hate, is what they have towards me

-For being a bitch

-For mocking retarded liberals

-Ironically, depending on the time of the day, for saying I don't believe in God. It depends who is on and who isn't.

-Saying I prefer tall guys

-For saying overweight people are unhealthy and unattractive.

-For saying that I shave my nether region

-For saying that small labia is typically preferred and that bigger/fuller breasts are typically preferred. People on here white knight insecure girls and to not put down what is typically preferred is a no-no

-For posting racially insensitive things, depending on who's on. You have the over the top white people who get more offended than the race being put down, then you have the idiots who will act pc when not anon but when they're anon it's a hate fest.

• Most downvotes I receive are when I state my belief in God.

• Whenever I tell it like it is.

When I am socially concious.

Say anything liberal

Anti gun

Pro Obama

Slightly resembling feminism

Anti religious

• Posting anything about my weight...or lack of.

That's really the only thing I've noticed. The majority of the rest seem to just be random pointless down votes...

• Speaking of the truth ,

• the physical pain temporarily blocks the mental pain.

• If I advocate for stricter gun control laws, or universal healthcare.

• -being too honest

-making a joke out of everything

-some racial stuff

• penis preference. any even slightly conservative/traditional viewpoint. not being overly politically correct. being honest when someone asks how they look...way too many people think they are 7s or better.

• I get down votes for Stating I believe and Jesus , And I don't believe in the gay and lesbian sexual act . I never understand either , Because a Atheist want to say they are atheist . And I don't criticize , But I can't support Jesus really . And gays and lesbian profess what they believe in but the ones who don't can't say they don't . I could care less , Can't wait to see my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . Down votes want get me into heaven , Bring it .

What Guys Said 19

• Whenever I mention being in favor of anything the GOP supports.

• I don't get downvoted all that often, but I guess what I have gotten down-voted for the most is identifying myself as a Catholic and stating my beliefs that sex should be saved for marriage (or anything about virginity being a good thing). Again, not terribly common, but those are what I get down-voted for when I do.

• Pro gay marriage

Pro atheism

Criticism of anything American

Any post which emphasises how important confidence is, or how useful it is when it comes to getting girls

Calling idiots, idiots. (End of the world forecasters, birthers, conspiracy nuts, etc...)

• I get downvoted when I try to be funny sometimes...I like to answer questions seriously, I think these people just hate it when I try and add some humor once in a while =O

• Disagreeing with he question asker. I'll get one down vote from them in protest when I don't tell them what they would like to hear, and then get like 3-10 up votes by random people that read what I wrote.

• 99% of the time, it's brutal honesty- if it doesn't match what the QA wants to hear. The other 1% is either trolling or just a logical difference in opinion.

• i almost always get downvoted if I say its from situation to situation

If a female says "creepy" to describe a guy they don't even know I say he's just unattractive and she doesn't want to use that word

• I get downvoted for keeping it REAL.

• Usually for the same reasons that you do. But also for stating that I am a Christian and believe in it's values but oh well people are free to down vote whatever they want I guess.

• When I make a lame joke, or when I'm really blunt with an answer. Most of the time my answers are ignored and never get upvoted/downvoted lol

• mostly when I tell the truth and it hurts. also when I tell things that are supposedly relevant to "misogyny"

• When I make sexist jokes that usually gets a few downvotes.

I really don't care though.

• what I got downvotes for biggest was when I berrated a girl for not wanting to perform oral on his guy. I suppose I somewhat deserve that. The second one close to that was when I defended guys who have slightly shorter than average length pen*s. I don't understand that one as much.

• For being myself, which does involve trolling and/or general mischief.

• Because people enjoy bringing other people down

• im a conservative-libetarian so basically all the same things as you. anything pro-America (USA). for not kissing girls asses about sexual things. also if I say my actual size it gets down votes

• my preferences for girls looks also gets it...no fat chicks

• I get down voted when I say I don't give a flying fart tart about being down voted by the goofy status quo of gag.

And somebody call the whaambulance to the "conservatives" getting down voted, just tell them to block like they usually to do avoid a different opinion. Or just suck it up like everyone else that gets down voted for any political answers.

• I believe in Capitalism and I am a Republican in America. I've had questions and answers deleted and even had a friend who believes in these things have his account deleted.

• Me too!

• 2nd time around with Obama isn't gonna be fun for America and all I'm gonna do is laugh and say I told ya so!

• My conservative views get me down votes.