GAG Layout issue? D:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but after the whole Malware scare on here, the appearance of GAG has... Kinda gone wonky D:

All the writing is to the side, the background is simply white with blue stripes, and it won't let me post comments on peoples answers... Anyone know what's goin' down? :O

Most Helpful Guy

• Malware scare? I wasn't aware of such thing. When exactly was this?

It may be just you, since everything seems normal for me.

• it was a week ago. Check the "GAG News" button on the Meebo bar, at the bottom left of the screen, there should be a link to the blog.

What Girls Said 2

• not happening to me...

• That hasn't happened to me on desktop or on my phone

What Guys Said 1

• It happened to me too. I found that deleting the cache helped, but only temporarily. The thing that fixed it for good was doing a system restore. As for the malware scare, I also had a problem with it continuing to warn me after the problem was resolved. That was fixed by doing a forced update of my browser. Try these suggestions and let me know if any of them worked.