Being on GAG, hating the opposite gender

Has being on GAG, start to make you despise the opposite gender. I don't mean become unatracted to them I just mean literally hate the opposite gender.

I just saw a question about a girl who wants to have a baby but not tell the guy that she's pregnant and that she's getting pregnant on purpose and hopes he'll leave after having the baby. Obviously, a nutcase butttt has being on GAG made you despise the opposite gender?

cant believe the answers on here...pathetic
Like I said...pathetic

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I just know that people do stupid stuff on the internet to get attention.

What Girls Said 13

• Nope.I heard so many bad things that the guys here posted about females,call us whore,gold digger,and how they stereotype my race is unattractive/ugly.

I know they aren't representing the whole male populations through out the world so they don't affect me at all.I have thick skin so it doesn't bother me that much.

You need to know that many people on this site both males and females have issue in their life.Some are insecure,immature,full of hatred.So they come here and express their anger and depression to make themselves feel good.Unfortunately that doesn't help them at all.I feel sorry for them though.

• I don't use GAG to shape opinions.

• No, I just hope that guys in real life aren't as misogynistic as the ones on here.

• Not at all. Yeah there has been trolls or guys who I'd hope to never meet in real life judging by what they say about girls but none has been as bad as to make me hate the opposite gender.

• Nope. Individuals are responsible for THEMSELVES, they are not responsible for an entire gender. -_-

• A lot of people on here seem pretty stereotypical and closed minded... Some of the stuff I see makes me despair but it's mostly working both ways and coming from both genders.

• Most questions on here aren't even gender related..

• Just because there are some jerks and nut jobs on here does not mean I am going to project their behavior and attitude onto everyone of the same gender. I have read plenty of horrible things on here written by females also, so if I did that I would hate everyone.

• I wonder that about many of the guys here. So many issues with women...

• Not the opposite gender, just certain people. I've seen questions asked from both guys and girls on here that were kind of mean. Some obviously trolling, but still.

• Yes sometimes, but that doesn't mean that all boys and girls are like that

• No, I don't hate anyone.

• Nope

What Guys Said 19

• Not on here, but dating websites have caused me to realize that no matter how "good" of a person the girl seems to be...if she decides she's not interested anymore she will lie lie lie...so badly that its obvious that she's lying...instead of just telling me the truth. I'm a pretty smart guy, but, I don't know which is worse, women lying, or insulting my intelligence by being a poor liar. I have never lied on a dating site...not once.

If I met a girl and realized I was no longer interested, I tell her so in the most polite way I know how. For some reason most girls think they're doing us guys a favor by lying...instead I'd much rather they tell me the truth no matter what. So yeah..I don't hate women..but in the past, I would always give people the benefit of the doubt until they proved to me they were a liar. Now,I start out not trusting a girl I first meet, and assume she's lying until she proves to me otherwise. I would much rather a girl tell me I'm a huge piece of crap...and she never wants to see me again...instead of making up some elaborate lie to somehow mask her true feelings.

• There's no reason to pass judgement on an entire gender based on the actions of a few deranged representatives of that gender. For the most part (based on the way they articulate) I find that some people appear to be quite decent. Of course, like any community, online or off, you will always have a few people that will always come into question. You just have to realize that one can't speak for all.

True there are some questionable characters on GAG, such as those who always seem to want to start race wars, those who seem to be a bit pessimistic about everything, some with identity and self esteem issues, but look at the other side. Of course you have some with flaming egos and still others that are so self serving that it's disheartening. What about those who genuinely try to give good and valid advice? Are they automatically discredited because of the actions of the shady personalities on here? I would hope not. I would hope that each individual will be credited or discredited based on their character and not because of their gender

• Not at all, and you've gotta be retarded if you do start hating the opposite gender because of GAG. There are a lot of awesome people here, with a few complete a**holes, both male and female. In fact, in my experience most of the a**holes on here have been male. In the end though, most of the users on here are great people, just like most people in real life are great.

I've found that the people who hate the other gender are usually antisocial types who just don't know how to interact with the other gender and blame others for that fact.

• Also best answer

• @Update: What, the answers are pathetic for not being a bigoted c*nt who sees one example of a poor-valued person and uses it as an excuse to hate the whole gender? People who hate entire genders are as bad as racists, judging someone based on how they were born when it has nothing to do with who they are as a person.

• @Update: was that supposed to be an answer to my question?

• Many of the female posts here have actually made me feel better about where the minds of women are these days. But unfortunately there are still too many who hate men, whether they recognize it or not, and are actively fanning the flames of misandry. It's not as bad as it was 10 - 20 year ago, but it's still a big issue.

So my feelings are mixed. I suspect if more women actually spoke up on the issues related to gender relations we would all feel better about things. Unfortunately, most choose not to participate in those types of discussions here, which is a shame.

• While I've found many female posts to be outrageous and ignorant, I've seen just as many male posts that bleed ignorance and are just so out of this world. Gender has nothing to do with lacking a conscience.

What I already knew about girls has only been confirmed by GAG so it hasn't necessarily changed my attitude.

• Because of GAG, I think I can now better understand the opposite sex. What they feel when they see a guy, how they feel when this and that happens, and how they react when these and those happened or appeared.

Women are such wonderful creatures. They tend to over analyze things whilst showing a strong, confident face. They only want fun and happiness in life, and they deserve it. I think it is us, guys, who has very complex actions that make them cry quietly at night.

About the woman you mentioned, I think she has their reasons. I think you'll do just the same if you were her, and you were raised up in the same environment.

• I don't let my environment affect who I am. I am who I am because that's who I want to be, not by who tells me I should be

• That's good. We have the same principle.

• Some women are just impossible to please. They know it too, but refuse to admit it.

Some men are plain idiots. They have about as many social skills as a McLovin has biceps.

I personally think 99% of humanity has their head up their a$$.

I'm still waiting on a woman from that 1%.

• This girls seems lile she should be on a TV show like "Murray" or something. But some people are alittle bit crazy. This girl obviously does not understand the severity of this situation. Sounds like someone who is very young and possibly hasn't been brought up properly. Maybe she hangs around some crazy girl friends. Or maybe its is just some kid wjo made an account to post some rediculous questions on GAG. I would probably laugh at it, or post a warning message. As long as you know not to get involved with a girl like that, then you'll be okay. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Somebody said I was sexist once, to which I replied "No mum, I hate everyone equally" :P

To be honest, GAG has shown me that through all the scum in humanity, there are some nice people here and there :)

• Hell no. This is a small portion of the worlds females.

• Some of my views on women have changed, yes

• Don't let this place jade you. There are some hurt people here and they do not represent the average dating pool.

• Nah I don't hate anyone. Anyway, even if I did, I've yet to see any evidence that possession of a vagina/penis makes you more likely to be an unpleasant person.

Bad people come in all shapes, sizes, genders, religions etc. don't prejudge anybody, get to know them then make up your own mind.

The only thing I would say, is that it's easier to hurt the opposite gender than your own, so I understand why people can become jaded even if I don't agree.

• not really, I been like this way before joining this site. but kinda, since being here I kinda found more reasons to. either that or my experienced here had validated my negative thoughts I had on the opposite sex all my life

• No, but it's made me dumbfounded at some of these people on here and how they can possibly exist.

• The girls here seem pretty cool compared to bitches on other online forums...

• yeah but I hate it when hatred gets perceived as blaming

• Didn't take GAG for that.

• naw I knew there was dumb bitches around... being on gag made me realize there's hope though

• i already hate most girls for them calling me ugly