How did you find girlsaskguys?

What about this sight appealed to you?

Did a friend tell you about it?

What did you need help with when you signed up?

What have you learned on this site?

What kep you comig back

Answer as many or as few of the questions as you want

Most Helpful Girl

• I googled relationship questions and it linked me here.

It appealed to me because I had a place to ask questions that I couldn't find the answers to on Google

Nobody told me about it.

When I signed up, I was freaking out because my two most recent exes had become pretty fast friends when the only thing they had in common was me. I was afraid they would gossip about me.

I've learned that there are a lot of guys who are really bitter toward women.

I kept coming back because I get bored. And xyper.

What Girls Said 5

• I was searching for a place to ask for advice and found this one

• Relationship problems. I googled my problem and this site came up. I kept coming back because there are good questions and answers here, plus when you have a problem this site is much more reliable than Y!A.

• I found it by googling a relationship type question. lol. I don't know what keeps me coming back, there's something about the site that's addicting.

• Through google,it kept coming up in my searches and Iwanted to answer so Isigned up and for the first few months Iwas addicted to asking questions! Then Ikinda got bored or was going through something in rl Icame back caz I was starting to doubt myself again with the same problems that first brought me here. Eventually Igot over it and starting answering questions more.

• Through google. I think I typed in "how to get over my ex" or something like that.

This site kept coming up on google anytime I asked a relationship question and eventually I signed up so I could ask a question.

What Guys Said 1

• googled something about help with an ex

bam

why am I still here? I'm highly addicted to foruming -_-