Are you one of the lucky people to originally come to gag with no insecurities?

Did you come to gag with no insecurities? Is your pecker a hair under sized? Short a bit? A little bit ugly? Mixed? Well after a while on here you feel better? I know I do (cutting feels so good)

• I feel a ton better knowing I am a loser
  • I feel loads better knowing I am undatable
  • I feel a tad under the weather...flu season is wicked
  • I just had sex with Dr Oz

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• While I am not going to lie and say I like myself and I'm perfect...

I didn't come here about my flaws or failings...

I came here for advice on one problem..

Then I got hooked...

I'm telling you, that "Preview Answer" button is laced with something horribly addictive...

• The laugh factor and a way to vent my sarcasm is also addicting for me

• Yes it is laced with heroine! We all are like Zombies without it :O

• I don't remember how I got on this site but I do like it alot. I'm insecure about pretty much everything and filled with social anxiety but I wouldn't say this helps with any of that lol. Some people on here are nice and give thoughtful answers and some people on here are less so. One thing I dislike and will always complain about is when people post anonymous then BLOCK anonymous answers! Like wtf why would you do that? *exhale* :P

• I do most of my stuff anon but sadly don't behave like a prick and block people after provoking them :P Thnx for your answer and I hope you resolve many of your insecurities.

• Lol I figured, you seem too nice to be a troll(:

• Thank you...I needed that tonight.

• Can't remember how I found this site but it was an accident.

Did I have any insecurities? Had a different many to the few I have now.

Did I join this site because of these insecurities? Nope, that was not my motivation.

• Did any (insecurities) manifest themselves due to Girlsaskguys.com? (btw you should never have one insecurity...awesome voice and amazing looks...kudos to your genes :P)

• Because of Gag, ha ha absolutely not Mr. 7. Thanks again lol.

• Yea you are way too bright for that and you are welcome for the truth :)

• Actually, even though no one will believe me, yeah...mind you, I was only 15 at the time.

LOL at "A little bit ugly?" lmao

I only signed up because I had looked at the site for about a year or 2 beforehand and learned about sex. A lot of people used to ask the dumb basic sex questions like if you can get preggers from giving a blowjob etc.

• Yep, found the site by mistake (possibly boredom) and stayed for..the same thing?

• well if it wasn't for gag I wouldn't dare going online dating and finding someone really special so I guess it was good coming here

• I was googling something and I stumbled upon GAG accidentally. I had to register to read on. So I did. Now I'm tapped! >____>

It's a past time for me.

• self-esteem issues bro...previous sucidial attempts last year...and now anorexic issues...join the club. -.-

• Yesssssssssss the garden state! How is jersey these days? You near Sussex or Morris counties?

• lol why so excited bout jersey? I'm in mercer county ya know near the sh*thole of a capital we have. thank god I don't live in trenton. *prays to god*

• Jersey City is even worse. I grew up in that lovely state. I actually still own property in the nicest part near Pennsylvania.

• loool

just deeply emotionally hurt.

But being around was even worst.

• I came here thinking I was male, GaG told me I was female

• I see that happening on a daily if not hourly basis

What Guys Said 13

• I joined to answer questions. I had insecurities but nothing I couldn't handle, and nothing I needed GAG for -- in fact I've never asked a single question in spite of having been here since 2008. My specific insecurity was my teeth (crooked) but I fixed them with braces. Other than that I was (and remain) reasonably happy with my appearance. I'm not Brad Pitt, but I'm comfortable with that.

For me, GAG is just a place I can come and screech at people when I'm feeling testy. I can find a question that begs for a 3000 character response and pound away at the keyboard for a few minutes. I usually feel refreshed afterward. ;) Lately I haven't been getting as many chances to lecture or argue with people as I'd like, so I've been coming onto GAG more often.

• Well I do think that even the perfect like people will have some kind of insecurity from time to time .

Anyway I did have a thing or two when I joined , but I grew out of them as time went by and now I don't really seem to give a f*** about most things , good or bad don't really take me too high or too down .

I'll go with C , just because I'm sick some days now and feel like crap .

• Yes, I'm one of those people.

• Glad you are getting better...no go hug a polar bear and end things quickly :P

• Voted 'C' because I have the flu.

• Jesus, I have more insercurities now.

• I'm confused. Don't we all, to some extent, have some form of insecurity?

• And that confuses you?

• sar?casm

/ s?r kaz m/

Noun

The use of irony to mock or convey contempt If you saw some other comments here you will see why I asked this and asked this in this manner. I am not sure you will understand but maybe it could help? Thnx for your answer and comments anyway.

• As yours.

• i had one yes

• i feel even better knowing how much better I am than most people

• I was one of the 'unlucky' ones that had to work one out years back, hence that's why I joined. And it was solved after a short period of time never to become an issue I couldn't handle again.

• dont you just love the feeling when the pain flows out of your wrists

• Yes. Give me your questions. Let me educate you.

• Unfortunately, no. I have my own insecurities, as do most people.

• Gag hasn't really effected me much lol, it's been more life outside of the Internet. But most people have insecurities anyways, so if gag causes that for you then you shouldn't really be here.

• Oddly my pecker shrunk, I gained 55 lbs, grew shorter, got uglier and became a reborn virgin

• Glad to see you caught on to my sarcasm. I asked this because of people on here I attempt to help. I try to show them to be confident and they let gag's questions, answers and comments affect them in a bad way. Thank you for your answer sir :)

• No prob.