To those who mostly use iPhone or a cell for GAG...?

How many times do you drop the F bomb while signing in to GAG? Do you not find it ridiculous?

It looks like you all have stuff in your browser setup that I don't have.
Hmmm... THAT may be the big part of the problem. I do not want the cell to remember my data/cookies/passwords etc.
The problem is not with my login id or password. The problem comes much before that. First, whether I do something or not, a popup comes up asking if I want to join Gag. How stupid if I am already a member. You can't close it. As soon as you click it, another window opens up. Now you gor to close that window and navigate one level back on the original window. Even now. when I want to type the name/email, it keeps taking control elsewhere making me wait foe 5-10 secs, ridiculous sequence of steps.
I wanted to put the record straight. Many of you were right. I realized after using it that the "remember my password" achieves TWO objectives. First, the obvious; second, the more important, it keeps you logged on. THAT does the trick. Thanks all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just check off the remember my username nd pw box that way you don't have to sign in every time... Its what I do and just click refresh on my browser every time I'm bored to see if I got any messages or answers or w.e

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm always logged in.

• I use a dektop PC and Chrome saves my passwords but from time to time my anti virus erases them all. :-P

• This is one of the reasons I rarely ever use my phone to use GaG.

• It's really easy for me to sign in. Still didn't drop the F bomb 'cause it's really convenient and I don't find it ridiculous.

• My phone keeps me logged in all the time

• i don't get this O.o I never have a problem with signing in on my phone