Did you notice that GAG has erased messages in your mailbox?

All my messages prior to late October are gone. Anyone else notice this or know the story?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird, I'm not sure why.

• how awesome is it going to be when the 49ers get number 6 on Sunday?

What Girls Said 1

• Yup thankfully it wasn't much of a loss to me but I bet for others it could have been... Only reason I'd imagine for this is to get more space on the servers.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah I noticed it on mine. I had like a thousand something messages and now it's only a few. no prior notification that it was going to happen either,kinda sucks but what can be done now, you know.

• Yes, it happened to me too. I lost over 100 messages. No warning, no "We're short on space, so whoops" no explanations and no apologies.

I can only assume it's fairly typical behavior on the part of the Admins.

• Nope I didn't notice because I tend to delete my own messages after a while. I'm not trying to collect dirt on people for blackmail. We talk, a conversation goes for a while and then I delete the messages and the conversation goes into the private recesses of my brain.

• Yup they just go in our email as they please I guess and erase what they want