So Gag users, If GaG had an app would you use it?

If GaG had an app how many of you would use it? I always thought they had one and I've looked a couple times but they dont, but if they did would you use it?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm addicted enough without an app
  • Possibly
  • ? other ?
sorry don't know how this got put in sexuality should've been in other!
I agree with the guys who said it's much easier to workings site on a computer! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely use it. The website is simply not constructed for minibrowser use.

Ps: the category system has been f***ed up for months now. It automatically shifts your question into sexual if there's like a key word or something. Now that I think about it, its probably best that they don't have an app. I mean this sites been running for years and its still a bit of a patch job here and there.

• lmfao your so funny! yea I had another question do the same thing the other day! I just thought it was me hitting the wrong button by accident! thanks for your answer!

What Guys Said 12

• I voted D, meaning occasionally if I was on a work trip or something, it might come in handy. If the site could be made compatible with Tapatalk, that could be great (it's software with open APIs that allow the app to hook into a web forum).

Having said that, I prefer to use my PC as much as possible. No mobile device is going to compare to a 24" monitor and a full-sized keyboard.

• I'd pay 2-3 bucks to simply not have to dodge around the f***ing popups when logging in on my phone.

• E. I don't like fancy phones. I currently don't have one but when I do it's mainly for work or sending/reviving phone calls from friends. NO Texting!

people with cellphones are so rude now days. they come over to a friends house and spend most of the time on their stupid phones.

• About 6 months back, I definitely would have, but now? F***no.

I love the site, but the mods/admins are a**holes(not all of them, but enough to bring down the quality of the site by a lot)

• I'm fine with using the internet on my phone to use this site. No need for an app. Plus, I tend to only use my computer when using this site because it's easier and faster to type on a keyboard than on a phone.

• Absolutely. They need to get on it ASAP.

• I've been hoping for an app for forever!

• My phone is a dumb phone (and I expect my next one to be a dumb one too), thus no.

• I would not use it, but I could write the code for it if I had access to the DB and a pile of cash for my time. =P

• @update: maybe the vibrate mode on your phone made you feel sexy? =S

• its not that your addicted to your phone it's the fact that this site doesn't work well on the internet on your ipod, smart phone w/e

• Oh well, not all that interested in GaG when I'm out an about. I'm next to a computer so often I think that's enough GaG for me... Anyway, any competent C++ programmer could put one together.

• If it has a logical UI I would use it.

• This was just asked 3 days ago and yes I would use it

• Well I didn't see it so stop bitching!

• :P I will try to get over it

• I wouldn't use it because writing out answers on the computer is so much easier.

What Girls Said 6

• I would. I use it from my phone and iPad for a majority of my use.

• Probably not. I use apps for quick mental stimulation. This isn't particularly stimulating as much as it is interesting.

• Back when I only used GAG on my iPod, I would have loved an app, but now that I have a computer I would be indifferent about an app.

• Yes. I tend to only use gag when I'm bored between classes anyhow, donuts usually on my phone.

• I wish they did

• Yes, I'd use it. I only have my phone to use for GAG anyway.