GAG changed my age to under 18?

I'm assuming a moderator changed my age or something. It's annoying when my questions are marked as "under 18" when I'm not. I'm upset that they changed my age, any clue how to change it back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Smokahontas is right about that though. Moderators and SuperMods can't do squat about your profile. We can only delete comments, and answers (and Supers can delete questions) but we can not do anything beyond that. If someone changed your age, it would have been an administrator. If you want to change it back, message an administrator ( here - www.girlsaskguys.com/contact.html ) or message them through email at help@girlsaskguys.com and explain it to them. They'll get to you eventually, and likely fix it. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 3

• As far as I know, there is no way to change it.

• Guess you just look pretty you ^^

• The only time I know when peoples accounts get changed like that, is when they state in the text of a question or answer that they are a certain age.

For example, if your account says you're 25, but in a question you say something like "I am 14" then your account will be flagged as under 16.

What Girls Said 2

• No moderator can change your age or anything on your profile. Maybe you clicked the wrong age category by accident, I did that too when I first created this account :) I think you just have to wait until your next birthday comes or you can make another account with your actual age, I wish I could change my age to my actual one D; just ask an admin and explain how you got the age category mixed up and they maybe will change it. Hope it works out for you.

• Well, it was the right age when I created the account, but it got changed a while ago. So I think they must have. Thank you though.

• i believe you because they just deleted a question of mine...