Should GAG have a chat box option?

i really feel we need one of those . They maybe fun .

And how do I be attractive to girls when my face is ugly ?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a chat option on gag. I know that a lot of people say that girls only care about x,y,z but I mean it's kind of saying the same thing about guys. I guess it depends on the level of importance that the individual holds each trait. You should find someone who can get to know you and go from there. Again, sometimes people are their worst critics so I wouldn't be too harsh on yourself. =)

Hope it helps =)

What Girls Said 3

• Your face isn't ugly. I haven't seen it, but there have to be some girls that find you attractive. If not, wow them with an amazing personality. Also, there is one; It's the google bar.

• There should be a chat box...I think having a bad personality is uglier than having an ugly face. I'm sure you have one physical trait that people find attractive...work on it more!

• i don't ...physically unnatracitve in everyway

• Do people say you're unatttactive or do yoy say so?hmm?

• There is one...

• where?

• who do I ask ? contact us they never reply to

• They reply to me. I check my email. I remembeproposing an idea of a GAG app and got a reply in my email

What Guys Said 1

• I really hope your not the same guy that keeps posting he's ugly but I'm sure you are