Just curious...Has anyone on GAG ever gotten together?

I see people flirting and making sexual advances etcc all the time on here so I'm wondering if people that have "met" on here have ever dated or hooked up?!

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls get friendly on here and mainly just want to chat, but to go as far as agreeing to meet up, I can't see them wanting that, although a few have asked to exchange numbers, so I suppose there is that little possibility that it does happen,x

What Guys Said 2

• No...and I think most people will say no...since we approach this site mostly to solve our problems and solve other gag users problems...the way we are interconnected to each other may not be frndship or friends with benefits but it is very different and unique in its own way

• I've seen one couple who actually have gotten together through GAG.

What Girls Said 1

• For me no, I actually get really annoyed when people IM me for that purpose. If I wanted to date online I'd go to Okcupid or something.