How did you find out about GirlsAskGuys.com?

How did you find out about girls ask guys? I found it when I did a search for answers and fell in love!

Most Helpful Guy

• I Googled a question (can't remember what it was), and this site showed up the search results. Someone on here asked the same question. I browsed around the site, liked the was it's set up, and everything else, so I joined.

What Guys Said 7

• An acquantance of mine posted a link to a question she wrote here, I answered and then just stuck around because there where more answers to give. Oddly enough I got addicted to giving insight to people here =)

• I just kinda stumbled upon it.. and was like "oh, this is cool" haha

• I think I was searching under "Why do girls..." and this site was in one of the top searches.

• luck and chance mostly

• I found it during a Google search for I can't remember what.

• I found it when I did a search for answers and girls

• I was looking up questions about girls lol

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I don't remember. Maybe Google? I like it so much better than Yahoo! Answers and it's not as judgmental as the commenting "cliques" on many other websites. I made some great friends on here, so I'm very happy I found it too. :D

• I typed in how to get over an ex then the site showed up!