• I troll
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I troll and give advice
    27% (4)50% (9)39% (13)Vote
  • I don't troll
    73% (11)50% (9)61% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Good for you, non-trollers. I feel that trolling when someone is genuinely hurting on this site can produce negative consequences. Obvious, harmless trolling that's a joke is fine, but some of the things people write on here really helps contribute to low self-esteem IMO.

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Every once in a while I go anonymous and screw with people but nothing offensive. It's just really silly lol

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I always try to be honest, and give advice if I can. I don't want to make people looking for answers to get the best answers they can get. I am here to try and help people, and get my own questions answered with honesty too.

2|0
    0|0
  • I often troll, then proceed to give the best advice I can :P

The only exception is when someone asks a stupid question. I think my favorite troll moment would be when someone asked "Have you ever seen a miracle?", and I replied bluntly: "I ate a pear once."

As for Palek? He never trolls xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I OBJECT.

I OBJECT TO YOU

I OBJECT TO YOUR FACE

AND YOUR MOMMA'S FAT

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who seriously asks for advice I give a thoughtful answer. Anyone who insults their entire audience I troll.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do not troll.

1|0
    0|0
  • This question sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • About half and half

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly advice, but the little bit of trolling I do is usually on silly questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I give brutally honest answers and give stupid answers to stupid questions

1|1
    0|0
  • Rarely. Sometimes out of pure boredom. I try to make it as entertaining as possible at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • 60% advice

40% trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually or almost always give advice but with dumb questions and or trolling questions I will be sarcastically dry at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I wet the bed.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• One time, no joke, I told this guy to cut his cheeks off (he said he constantly had red cheeks)

first time I ever trolled...it felt good

I don't do it much anymore...lol OK I troll on a lot of the really stupid body image or weight loss questions but they deserve it

2|0
    1|0
    • I voted up for the first part but the second part is kinda mean IMO. Some people have dysmorphia

• These people that flud GaG with body image questions are also attention seekers

ex of a question) are DD breasts and a 32 inch waist good on my 5'7 frame, I'm 110? Do I need to loose weight?

• Not really, some have encountered mean people who told them horrible things, so of course they'll seek out a second opinion.

• I hate trolls it's annoying.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • i don't ever troll :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it Trolling...

but sometimes, my perspective on life, is less then helpful

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, often things written here do not help self-esteem.. but that doesn't mean it was trolling.

Sometimes, the truth hurts. Sometimes, when we draw on our own experiences and share that, it won't help your self-esteem... But just because your self esteem isn't helped, or even, takes a hit, does not mean there isn't something to learn...

• I agree! But some people are hateful on purpose. I can't think of an exact example ATM, but say a girl is worried about her body image, and a troll says something awful like "you're ugly" or something that is not helpful, just mean.

• Never

1|0
    0|0
  • I occasionally give advice, but I enjoy pissing people off. It's funny how people actually have e-hate towards me(or even towards other users).

I do give advice sometimes, but I prefer to answer nonsensical questions and upset people. Or to ask questions that upset people, because no matter how much people on here claim to hate me, they still answer my questions

0|0
    0|2
  • Ive never really trolled but I have giving bitchy answers before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I log in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once, just because the guy ticked me off so badly, haha! But that's it.

0|0
    0|0