What is up with all the "girl hating" questions on GAG recently?

Lately, and especially more so with the last few days, I've noticed a bunch of questions with regard to girls and all the downfalls of the female race, etc. I can understand the occasional frustration with girls from a guy's point of view, but all the questions lately... it's like people are looking for microscopic faults as well as stereotypes and blanket generalizations.

Women of course aren't perfect, neither are men though. And that's fine. To be flawed is to be human. I just don't understand what is going on with the cold shoulder many guys on here have been giving us females. Thoughts, opinions, and observations are most welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• well a lot of people on here are damaged I think. I mean the percentage of misogynists and gold diggers and crazy chicks and insecure people on here is not representative of the general population. I think that's why you see so many questions like that. also people need to realize that men and women are different and have to get used to being treated differently. I mean there are a lot of frustrations of being a man, just like there are with being a woman I'm sure. I don't want to always have to approach women if I want to go out, but still that is the fact of the matter so we just have to accept it. in the work place you will likely make $0.70 to my $1 and that's something you have to deal with. those are just examples and id like to think it just evens out in the long run (even though it probably doesn't) haha

• The thing about women making $0.70 to a man's $1 is not true anymore, and hasn't been for a long time. The statistics are distorted to make it look that way. It is like saying that in the medical industry, a female nurse doesn't make as much as a male doctor so therefore it is sexist against women. It is just that men and women have chosen different jobs within that industry. You can do anything with statistics.

• in my personal experience it has been true...hard to cover that up with stats

• Its actually a myth. That study doesn't look into the list of insane variables that influences ones wage. Basically comparing apples to oranges. "well that girl who chose that job is getting payed less than that man in that field of work" lets blame sexism blah blah blah.

What Guys Said 11

• We can hate all we want, but the truth remains unchanged: There is NO life without you ladies. <3

• WHAT?! how dare you?

we are perfect.

• For all you know, it could be one or two guys posting multiple questions on multiple accounts. Personally I believe that's the case. There really aren't that many guys hating women on here. The ones that do are very persistent.

I do find question like these even more annoying because you are reacting to the trolls.You're not a victim. It's not worth fretting over. Anyone who lays their heart on the line over some internet forum is either naive or stupid.

In many ways these "reaction" questions feed the misogynist troll(s) because you're showing that it bothers you. They WANT to see you bothered. They WANT to see you get frustrated and emotionally distraught because that's how they feel. Let this guy (or two guys) get his little high by typing stupid questions and get on with life.

Shit just ain't that serious.

• Oh, on the contrary I'm actually not too bothered by it. I was just curious as to any reasoning behind the increase in those types of questions lately.

• Simply put, I've been an active member on this site for years, lately I noticed a fairly dramatic increase in those types of questions. At least from my observation that is. Thus, my curiosity was piqued a bit to he point where I, at the very least, tried to post an open question about it. That's all. If you want to argue over the semantics of it then that's your prerogative, but I don't have anything else to say.

• Okay. It just came off as a beacon for female sympathy where there really wasn't any need for it. But, you've clarified pretty much everything.

• lol, stitches seems to be the only person on here who I agree with 99% of the time. My current thoughts reflect his. The people who you're talking about are few in number, and its really these questions that are more irksome. Then the ? vigilantes come out and start getting all worked up over a handful of randoms on the internet...�

• Right but my question isn't a "reaction" question nearly as much as it is an "observational" question. I have no intent to "argue" for the sake of women, etc. My curiosity was merely piqued by having seen so many of those types of questions lately. That's all.

• whos hating

I love you women :P

• majority of girls are just too self centered and attention seekers and have to be treated with royalty because they have pair of boobs which are anyways created by stuffing their bra,it's hard to find a girl who is genuine and down to earth

• and I also blame some of the horny males for making women like they are very important when it's clear that both men and women should be given equal importantance and not discriminate on the basis of gender which is sadly happening a lot these days

• Um...no. Stuffing your bra is in the past, really.

Reality check there are padded bras now. That is how we get our perfect boobs...or psh, of course there is the option of surgery ;)

We are such deceivers!

• i think its silly that you just noticed it.

girls say how trbl guys are and guys then say how aweful girls are...nothing new. snowflake girls & whiteknight boys are most of the problem.

• I noticed it a long time ago, it's just that lately I've noticed there's been a hefty increase of it.

• well 75% of the stereotypes are true anyways..

• Nope, just seen this nagging woman who likes to bash men.

• ...same with Obama, I mean seriously, he's not that bad of a president. Stock has actually gone up a ton since he took over

• i need to pay more taxes because of this ****.

• I rest my case about the majority of Obama supporters knowing jack sh*t about how the economy actually works.

• People are going to be haters on here, simply because they ARE haters...not because they have reason to hate. They're trolls essentially

• I have seen several things on the news bashing men, or talking about how much better women are than men lately. It is likely a response to that.

What Girls Said 6

• All you need to know is we're awful, hell bent creatures bent on ruining men's lives. We deserve all the bashing we get.

75 percent of the stereotypes about us are TRUE. We are looking just for money (the secret is out!) and we just want to trap guys in one way or another.

Basically we are just a deceiving and conniving gender.

Men (especially on here) are perfect little snowflakes. Don't ever forget it. If you step on their toes once...they'll rant about it forever (and they say women are drama...and keep talking about things until it gets beat to death).

• I haven't noticed any girl hating questions as of recently

I have however, noticed many ranting/complaining questions from females on here, about the ''girl hating'' stuff.

Honestly, people on here need to take a chill pill and calm your ovaries and testicles down.

My thing is, humor feminists and humor woman haters. They're both obnoxious, punk bitches who could use some time out time

• So good to see awareness of this. I think we should kick out the haters lol (of any group of people).

link

• I wouldn't pay attention to it at all if I were you. It's only a small percentage of guys and they ALL are just bitter virgins.

• It's because the majority are frustrated virgins or bitter ones who got rejected in the past and can't get over it.

• I don't want to pull out the tinny tiny penis card, but my god on this site there is an abnormal amount.

• There are also big vaginas