How often do you go anonymous on GAG? why?

the question is above, how often do you go anonymous on GAG? why?

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I do usually because I am a dreaded "R" word. That's right, a Republican. That's pretty hated here on GaG. Much like the first person who posted below, I tell it how it should be told. I am not here to hold anyones hand, or kiss there ass, or tell them they're doing a good job. I believe in myself, my family and I used to believe in my country. Everyone here is entitled and all-knowing, and sometimes the truth hurts to hear but that's how I tell it. This site is an off-chute for some who have no lives and feel the need to come on here and spit whatever rhetoric they feel will make them look cool and important.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• Quite often.

Too paranoid and shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I" never go Anonymous...

I did a bit when I was new.. but I have since gone back and taken it off...

So I think I still have one anon Q and 2 anon A's...

Why? because they weren't actually me...

1|0
    2|3
  • About 70/30

30 being anon

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I answer questions I don't go anonymous. if I want to say something negative to a certain user I always make sure that I tell it to him/her directly. there are very few times though I changed to anonymous when I realized my answers are talking about too personal issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost always, it's easier to be %100 honest with people

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. I don't see a reason to. I'm not scared people will be mad at my answer, I don't try to upset purple and I haven't come across a reason to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always, I tend to base it on the question I answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5% of the time I don't go anon. no reason I just choose not to

0|0
    1|2
  • Most of the time, because they usually start f*cking with me just for stating my own personal opinions. If they start f*cking with me as I'm anon, now imagine as non anon?!

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go anonymous to avoid the mean ones around here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I reveal things that are too personal

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I was exclusively anonymous for a little while, but friend requests completely stopped when I posted anon, so I stopped. I realize now that they stopped because I never put my picture back up. Don't care much now though since I'm not here that much any more; not worth putting my face on every post.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. I always try giving my best answer to a question, and I pretty much never reveal anything that I may regret later. So, there is really no point for me to be anonymous on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anonymous when I am asking for personal advice, so maybe about half the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't answer as anonymous. I know that some people don't like my answers, but I always answer honestly, whether it be negatively evaluated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to this point, I have yet to go anonymous in either my answers or my questions. I haven't seen any need to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one anonymous answer, no anon Qs. Don't remember why I went anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very often

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never answered anonymously. Rarely asked anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm always anonymous, no one here knows my name so I'm never not anonymous XD

however if you want to know how often I use the anon box, then its about 20% of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too scared to show a picture. You have to be really, really insanely brave because I heard people on here say that. Maybe one day I will be brave but I can't do it right yet. They should have a G.A just like A.A. but until then, I will just sit back & envy the brave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am Anonymous most of the time. People get mad when I don't tell them what they want to hear. Then they hassle me from then on.

0|2
    0|0