How often do you go anonymous on GAG? why?

the question is above, how often do you go anonymous on GAG? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do usually because I am a dreaded "R" word. That's right, a Republican. That's pretty hated here on GaG. Much like the first person who posted below, I tell it how it should be told. I am not here to hold anyones hand, or kiss there ass, or tell them they're doing a good job. I believe in myself, my family and I used to believe in my country. Everyone here is entitled and all-knowing, and sometimes the truth hurts to hear but that's how I tell it. This site is an off-chute for some who have no lives and feel the need to come on here and spit whatever rhetoric they feel will make them look cool and important.

What Girls Said 11

• Quite often.

Too paranoid and shy.

• "I" never go Anonymous...

I did a bit when I was new.. but I have since gone back and taken it off...

So I think I still have one anon Q and 2 anon A's...

Why? because they weren't actually me...

• About 70/30

30 being anon

• Every time I answer questions I don't go anonymous. if I want to say something negative to a certain user I always make sure that I tell it to him/her directly. there are very few times though I changed to anonymous when I realized my answers are talking about too personal issues.

• Almost always, it's easier to be %100 honest with people

• Never. I don't see a reason to. I'm not scared people will be mad at my answer, I don't try to upset purple and I haven't come across a reason to.

• Always, I tend to base it on the question I answered.

• 5% of the time I don't go anon. no reason I just choose not to

• Most of the time, because they usually start f*cking with me just for stating my own personal opinions. If they start f*cking with me as I'm anon, now imagine as non anon?!

• I usually go anonymous to avoid the mean ones around here.

• Whenever I reveal things that are too personal

What Guys Said 13

• I was exclusively anonymous for a little while, but friend requests completely stopped when I posted anon, so I stopped. I realize now that they stopped because I never put my picture back up. Don't care much now though since I'm not here that much any more; not worth putting my face on every post.

• Rarely. I always try giving my best answer to a question, and I pretty much never reveal anything that I may regret later. So, there is really no point for me to be anonymous on here.

• I go anonymous when I am asking for personal advice, so maybe about half the time.

• I don't answer as anonymous. I know that some people don't like my answers, but I always answer honestly, whether it be negatively evaluated.

• Up to this point, I have yet to go anonymous in either my answers or my questions. I haven't seen any need to do so.

• I have one anonymous answer, no anon Qs. Don't remember why I went anonymous.

• Not very often

• Rarely.

• Never answered anonymously. Rarely asked anonymously.

• i'm always anonymous, no one here knows my name so I'm never not anonymous XD

however if you want to know how often I use the anon box, then its about 20% of the time

• I'm too scared to show a picture. You have to be really, really insanely brave because I heard people on here say that. Maybe one day I will be brave but I can't do it right yet. They should have a G.A just like A.A. but until then, I will just sit back & envy the brave.

• Most of the time.

• I think I am Anonymous most of the time. People get mad when I don't tell them what they want to hear. Then they hassle me from then on.