How much time do you spend on GAG and what do you do on here?

How much time do you spend on Girlsaskguys and what do you spend your time doing on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend way too much time on GAG (at least it's more productive than Angry Birds, right?) and mainly answer questions. I'll write some questions here and there, but they're not sensational enough to get a ton of answers. My answers on the other hand... :P

• Too much typing makes my wrists hurt. I need to get those wrist/pillow/supports or whatever you call it.

• Thanks for BA! and yeah, carpal tunnel is serious!

What Girls Said 4

• depends on how much time I have and how bored I am...

and mostly reading and typing...

some clicking...

• An hour or more (it loads very slowly for me).

I read answers to questions that catch my eye because I like other peoples' opinions and I try to answer questions. ^_^

• 1 or 2 hours, it depends on how much time I can spend on here. I answer and I ask questions.

• about 2 hours a day.

What I spend my time here is answering questions...obviously. xD

• Duh. What kind of questions though? There are many different categories.

What Guys Said 9

• I usually spend about an hour a day, and I spend most of that time looking for someone with eggrolls. Do you have any eggrolls?

• I used to spend upwards of 6 hours a day on here, now it is probably about an hour or two. I generally just chat with people who come to me with questions, and answer a few questions here n' there.

• Maybe an hour per day. It depends on how busy I am with other stuff.

• When I'm at my apartment, I keep GAG "on" all the time and come to check every once in a while, if there is any new interesting questions. And sometimes a bit bored and I spam F5 and wait for new questions to pop up :D

• 2 hours a day, and simply to answer questions.

• About 5-6 hours and mostly I'm an observer here.

• Enough to cure boredom. And answer questions at the moment depending on my expertise on the subject.

• Typing hurts my hands, but

Really love giving advice to people

Only to ones that listen though

Love getting advice

Long time on GaG.

• I spend too much time on here, haha