Why is GAG so dead lately...

HELLLLLLLO? where has everyone gone. This websites users aren't very active like it used to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• The site is too rigid with moderating user content.

Back in the day you could troll trolls and you'd get at least an entire day to enjoy absurd questions. It was fun. Now, troll questions disappear within minutes. The fact of the matter is, we like discussions and letting our unfiltered opinions splash all over the walls of GAG.

Without that element, GAG is too boring and monotonous because the same stupid questions get asked and we can't even troll them without getting removed.

• I hear ya. It's like some kinda twisted social engineering bent. It's almost like they're cutting off their nose to spite their nose.

• Yeah. Those were the days. When acemaster eddymetal and albino bunny were all screwing around. And people actually kinda knew each other

I miss KarKingJack too. He was awesome

• LOLOL I don't know those user. I'm young in the game ahah

What Guys Said 7

• This site is a good concept but a bad user experience with more and more invasive and numerous ads. Unlike a regular forum, good questions/threads don't bubble up to the top for attention, so you really have to look through a lot of repeat crap to find anything novel and interesting. It's also annoying that, like forums, you cannot filter out topics you don't like or stay in areas you do. I'm tired of sexual questions, have never answered one, and never will. And what's with the new popup over the text in the middle of the pages. My interest in this site is rapidly waning.

• As people grow up, they are leaving because they have "better" things to do. But at least I'm still around =) I've been here for a long fricken time.

• It's the place where dreams go to die.

• it's getting less and less fun to answer

the same questions over and over again ^.~

• I'm still here ;)

• I have to agree with the other guy below (my answer will be removed by the thought police if I name him). the moderators have ruined this site. I left for months because they're too over zealous and ruin the fun of the site.

• Take it from me because I've been here four years so far, people come and go on a day to day basis. It sucks, but they do. I left myself for a little while, but I came right back again. But I do know that a lot of the more 'infamous' users have vanished. They've either outgrown it, they're busy or just have other things to do in their lives.

What Girls Said 4

• Aww darn. And I just started going on here regularly after a long hiatus, too.

• I haven't really noticed, haha! What does that say about me? :-P haha!

• because we are sad... say something to make us happy!:)

• The questions keep getting crappier, a lot are about FWBs, which is a bad idea. Also I think the old regulars left this site to do something else more productive.