Do you get too attached to the people on GAG?

ive noticed that every time someone I talk to regularly leaves I get really sad? is that weird? like one time I cried. its a bummer

this was suppose to be in behavior lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I know exactly what Ur talking about..I was in constantly communication with this one person Mr. bestard..lol.. He left I was devastated..I was talking to him all day from work..etc..us just couldn't get enough of his humors conversations and advice...then I seen he left..well he inboxes Me the night before he left the site ...and girl I cried that was in October..of last year..we were friends on this site for at least 4months before he dissappered. I was crushed. He was the reason I stayed on this site,.. :-( I left after he did..then I rejoined in hopes he will come back to me. Oh man how I missed talking with that person forreal!. I hope he comes back to me cause I haven't spoke with anyone as interesting as he was.. :-(... So, yeah I get whatcha saying.

• ok lol good because the other people were makin me feel crazy. its not a love or a relationship. its just a friendship and when someone disappears its just like ugh! lol this has happened to me twice and I'm just...aggravated/disappointed.

• Thanks for B.A. :-)..Ur not crazy ...trust me.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Crying is overdoing it a little, especially if you never even met or talked to the person face to face (hell, or even over, Skype or something).

• lol! I was already a little sad that day. it was kinda the cherry on top of my horrible day

• I've been a complete moron to the vast majority of the users here (although with good intentions) so... well, no - I don't think so

• Break up lol . In breaking up with GAG lol . Kinda I have too . I left for 6 months then I cane back to see you !

• Nope.

• Pathetic. GaG isn't a dating site, isn't a site you need to get emotionally attached with people on. People need to learn here that this is COMPUTER LIFE and not REAL LIFE.

• lol pathetic? you're acting like I'm sayin a fell in love! I said I talk to them regularly. its called a friend baby

What Girls Said 1

• I barely even notice people although I do check this site almost every day. I don't really pay attention to names. The only thing is that there's one guy who annoys me because in my opinion, his advice is stupid 96% of all the time.