Can you get banned from GaG?

I think I got banned on my old account! I tried to get in and it said incorrect pass and email then I went to forgot my pass option and it said that my email is not used. I'm sure I tried correctly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried going to your profile?

www.girlsaskguys.com/user/

^insert username after the /

If it says "(username) is no longer a registered member" then yes, you were banned.

Were you given warnings before getting banned?

Did you post something wayyyyy out of line? Something illegal? Were you spamming?

What Guys Said 4

• The only offense punishable by banishment from GAG is use of the word "poop". You apparently overstepped your bounds.

• Based from your post below, it seems that you're really banned.

• Definitely. But if you think it's been in error, contact them and see if they get back with you.

• Karma for being a nasty person? I guess so. Why not be a better person?

What Girls Said 3

• Wouldn't they email you if you got banned telling you that? Have you tried Googling your username in quotes and "GirlsAskGuys" together?

• I didn't get any emals I have found one of my answers and licked on my name and I have -1 points (I had 299) and my picture is replaced by an icon and it says this user is no longer member of GaG

• Omg. You should message GAG and ask what happened. On the bright side, 299 points isn't hard to earn if you need to start over.

• If you have -1 then your account is deleted.

• Yes you can definitely get banned on gag