Have you ever met anyone from GaG IRL?

Just wondering how did it go? Was it someone close to where you lived, not close, etc? Was it weird? Why did you meet them?

I forgot to add, would you do it if you had the chance? If no then why not
Also I meant someone you MET as in someone you talked to and then wanted to take things further so you met them IRL not just randomly knocked into.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive never met anyone from gag, but I met someone recently from another site I use. She's one of my best friends today

What Girls Said 11

• Sadly I have not, but there are a number of people I have befriended here that would be great friends IRL. :D

• I haven't but I'd consider it for some of the people here...under the circumstance that it is a strictly platonic meet up

• it would be highly impossible for me to meet anyone from GAG because I'm so far away but given the chance I'm game! sounds fun! ^-^

• Nope!

• No. I don't go on here that often anyway.

• I hope I don't! I'm so open here.

• I've never done it.. and l honestly find it a bit scary...

• never have.

• new here so no I haven't, if knew someone well enough then why not?

• I hope I never do

• No, I've never met anyone from GAG. I wouldn't mind meeting a few of my GAG friends, it'd be fun to hang out :-)

What Guys Said 12

• nope. Don't think I ever will, unless I move to Great Britain, most open minded people I know from GAG live there.

• I honestly never have...but wouldn't have anything against it.

Then again, I am a guy. For girls, I understand the extreme caution.

Hell, even with a computer screen between her and a guy, the girl gets freaked out quite often! :-P

• If I have the chance, I would love to meet someone. I would see how two people who specializes in dating stuffs can work out.

Though, I still haven't met one.

• Never have, wouldn't mind meeting any of my friends on here IRL, I'd be open to it

• well, maybe I have and I don't realize it considering the anonymity of this site.

but to my knowledge no, and I don't think I'd want to deliberately meet someone.

the exception could be if we lived really close and had a common interest.

• Haven't done it. Don't really know if I'd do it or not.

• nope I didn't and I don't know if I'm going to do but I hope so people here are funny and interesting and open minded.

• It was discussed twice, but it never happened. And it's unlikely I'll meet anyone from here, but I'd still be up for it if I was given the chance.

• I have not.. But I would be open to it.

• there was one girl looking back that I would have really wanted to meet, even though she lived very far away over seas, but she strung me along a little bit and then blocked me! :/

• I haven't and I doubt I will but who knows. Stranger things do happen in life.

• Maybe yes I have