Hey everyone! How'd you guys end up GAG?

Let's talk about where it all began. :)

Just curious. We all come from different places and from different walks of life. We all share different stories and different experiences. Now, how did you guys end up here? How did you guys stumble upon GAG?

I LOVE ALL THE ANSWERS! This made my day :D had so much fun reading it. Never ceased to amaze me how we all got different exeriences.

Well anyway,

Nice meeting all of you. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• good question.

January 2011, 7 months into a relationship my ex girlfriend broke up with me. I was devastated and hurt and was searching the web trying to deal with getting over the pain. In one of the self help sites a link for GAG showed up and I started reading these and loved it wanted in so I started using it everyday. I love the concept of seeking advise and soon became a tool for me to share my view points that I am strong in and gave me courage to ask for the things I wasn't too strong in knowledge.

Even though I got great advise to move on I also got some advise to make her want me back It worked. But It was wrong another terrible 2 years went by with her in and out of my life. We weren't meant to be with each other . I was too blind to see it.

So now I look for signs of people making the same mistakes as I did and quickly offer my warnings.

so many ups and downs through out this process and If I have any questions I know I will get answers.

I answer way more then I ask and I'm in a good spot today. My message today is much different than it was when I stated this GAG journey. I believe you people helped me move on and gave advise to better my situation. Today I have someone very special in my life whom I love with all my heart as she does me. So my message is everything happens for a reason and paths will cross by not forcing life just live!

Thank you GAG and all you members.

• Thankyou for the best answer, and supporting my traumatized life get better,lol

• lol hahaha you are very welcome :)

What Guys Said 10

• Ah, interesting question!

I was looking up some articles about the politeness of texting during meals, and I found this article. Not knowing that one year is already very old to answer questions, I gave an answer.

link

After that, I decided to try out counseling on this website. In a way it is counseling, because it is helping people in need. Psychology and Interpersonal Communication are important too, because it helps me solve problems and understand people. I took those classes and they will help me with helping other people.

• googled something about girls 4 years ago.

made an account thinking I wouldn't use it much. So I wrote a character that I would play out through that account. Well It was taking to much of my time. So after 2 years, he died, in a car accident.

2 more years I came back. This time as the actual me!

• I like to know about people problems and helping them and I was on a Facebook page trying to help people and on the left side I saw this website ad and I made it here and I like it so much.

• Dude I understand how you feel,you do have an issue that can be dealt with but it takes honesty and openness in your relationship.You have to tell her and both be willing to do what is nessasary to correct it.First recommend that she start with vaginal exercises,second get a penis pump and start working on growing yourself as well,third have gentle forplay until she has an orgasm then wipe away excess female juices,as they can make a woman seen looser then she is,finally by inserting your fingers or a vibrater in her anus you can add some pressure to her walls to bring them closer during intercourse.

If you love each other it will be worth it to maintain the relationship but if not you should move on but be gentle in all you do it is not a womans fault on her looseness,it is mostly genetics or giving birth to a child that causes this to happen and not cause to hurt a woman.Sometimes it is just that they are very turned on by you and their body opens itself to you or becomes extemly wet to let you in.

Good luck to you and her,have fun with it,make it a game or something to bring you closer.Remember to treat her well no matter what you choose,it can always be said it is the fact you are small not she is loose.Men do not want to hear they are small,so never tell a woman she is loose,let her know it is for both your pleasure not just yours and you only want to make sex better for her as well

• A disturbingly, incurable case of boredom that not even the docs could fix brought me here-four years ago. And while I did leave for awhile, back I came.

• just surfing the net, glad I did, made a couple of good friends

• I was googling signs to tell if a girl liked you lol

• I used to be really bad with girls, so I joined. Sad right?

• I was googling random stuff. Honestly have no idea what it was but I do that every now and then, think of random words, put them together and google to see what comes up.

• Google

What Girls Said 8

• I think I was looking for guys opinions on hair styles, or some clothing or other. And then somehow got stuck and just can't leave :O

There is so much wisdom in this place, so many smart people with smart questions and smart answers, I really feel that I grow as a person on here :)

• I'v e been a member since June 2009. I was googling how do you know when a man is serious about you and came across GAG..I'm one of those always trying to figure men out types so I thought this site was cooll because you ask real life guys questions and get answers fast lol.

• I usually ask questions through google and I came across the site months before I decided to sign up. I looked up a question on google and got linked to a question on this site. I went back to google and that was it for quite a few months. I then asked another question but then paid more attention to the site this time when I got linked to another question on here and thought it looked pretty cool so I decided to join. I think I also wanted to ask a question about something but I can't remember now. I've been on here every day since and less than 2 weeks later, I'm a mod! ;D

• Google.

I was looking for help with an ex

• I think I was googleing something about relationships and I found GAG. On that same day I went through all of the categories, and I was fascinated with the amount of good questions and how well everything was organized. So I joined! :)

• Found it looking for sex tips

• I came here with a specific question, about 3 years ago.

I didn't REALLY start using it a lot though until last year.

• a couple years ago I came here shortly and left and came back in February .