GAG. Answering questions or commenting on answers?

I like answering some questions but I don't like it as much as commenting or reading other people's answers or comments. I laugh so much on some questions and it doesn't even have to do with the question. Some users on here have a smart mouth and I simply love it.

So what do you prefer? Answering questions or commenting on answers?

• Answering questions
    75% (6)83% (10)80% (16)Vote
  • Reading/ commenting on answers
    25% (2)17% (2)20% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times I enjoy seeing the opinions of others so I voted B. Even though I like to answer when I think I can be helpful I usually read comments far more than I ever answer. XD

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I do lol but sometimes I just answer with some sarcastic crap so I don't take them seriously (sometimes. But yeah comments are way more interesting to me xD

• I agree. And thank you for best answer! ^__^

What Guys Said 10

• I tend to answer and comment, just depend on what is needed at the time. Sometimes the answer is already there, so I may render a comment to give additional information or a different perspective. Otherwise I just answer the questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like giving my opinion first. Then I read the other answers and see what other people thought. Really good answers I always leave a comment that I like it and rate it +1.

I like your question 5 stars :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both, but answering questions cause amazon giftcards :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only asked like <5 questions lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer more than I comment, because the notifications keeps track of answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading, then answering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering questions is still the best out there.

You can cater to a lot of people while earning points at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like commenting on them more but I don't do it much. Damn it go to bed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Answering and commenting on answers. I have a pretty twisted and sarcastic sense of humor, so I tend to give really dry answers that people either hate or love :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like answering questions but sometimes I like commenting just to provoke someone. I don't know why, it's very passive aggressive and I should stop

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest problem with commenting on answers..

is knowing when someone has responded to it lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I love both!

I'd say, 60% answering questions and 40% reading/commenting on answers. Haha!

0|0
    0|0