Which gender do you believe uses the anonymous function more on GaG?

Do you think it's guys or girls? I have my own view, but I'll hear from you all first

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• I do think it depends on the type of question but in general I would assume women use it more. I think this because I know a lot of women care more about what will be thought of them especially if its a really personal question or answer and the type of attention a question or answer can get. When I first came on here any honest answer I gave magically turned into an invitation to some guy thinking my answer meant I wanted to talk about my body or business with him hoping I'll help him get off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls. Women have more "real" info on their profiles so they want to be more private about it. Most guys have No Comment on their profiles so they don't care.

I can honestly answer whatever with my username showing I don't give a sh*t. It's actually more fun that way. If I'm gonna troll then I won't hide behind the anonymous option, that's for p******.

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to be anonymous with questions and anwers a couple times when I first started coming on to this site. I do not go anonymous anymore! See my questions I have asked and my answers I have answer, many people would probably make them anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the category but I would say guys

Because men in general are clueless when it

Comes to women

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally never notice either gender using it more than the other, it seems very even tp me actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls, definitely girls. Little more...self-conscious (for lack of a better term) than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those idiot troll boys.

0|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 9

• I think it depends more on the type of questions asked: (Based on my experiences)

For personal nature questions, women tend to use the anonymous function more than men do.

If someone is wanting to give an offensive point of view but stay shrouded in anonymity then it's close but slight edge goes to males.

When someone is asking repeated questions but don't want to appear as clueless or self serving, it's about even.

When they're out on pa-troll then it's definitely the guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the category, and the type of question, but I am gonna go with girls. They like to be more private, and avoid danger from some guy trolls we have here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls go anonymous more often.

Probably because they get sick of getting harassed by random a**holes that their questions/answers attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • Page one of the "Other" section alone, in respect to Anonymous posts there were:

Female: 5

Male: 2

On the Behavior page:

Female: 5

Male: 3

On Relationship:

Female: 10

Male: 4

Dating:

Female: 10

Male: 4

See the trend? This was on page one of the aforementioned pages, so this number will change every few minutes.

Overall, there were more female anonymous posts than there were male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do!

0|1
    2|0
  • The trolling gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • women (lol)

0|1
    1|0
  • Men!

just look at the amount of anon men vs women on this post alone :D

1|0
    1|0
  • I never go anonymous

2|1
    0|0
    • I want more comments like this and the one below it! Please "Anonymous User" (male). Make my day!

• Show All
    • Never ever have jerked off. What does that even mean?

• Haha yeah and I've never had naughty thoughts.