Shouldn't GAG make it?

So that we can see when someone comments on a comment we make. Say you didn't actually answer the question or ask it, but comment on it, you don't see if someone answers. This kind of frustrates me and keeps me from joining in on conversations. It can be difficult to remember what answer you commented on and check up on it if it's a couple hours later. So don't you think they should add that to the notifications list?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Already asked exactly the same question a while back link and eventhough its something that users want and would be beneficial it looks like the admins couldn't be bothered listening to the people who actually use this site.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. Yours is a good idea, and I've instructed the Administrators to make this change at once. Well done!

• I feel quite honored to have garnered a serious answer from Palek. Thank you dear sir.

• If you think that was serious... I have a bridge and some swamp land to sell you...

*but I will probably never see your reply lol

• The pleasure is all mine. And pay no attention to that Betwyn woman. She constantly harrasses me since I spurned her advances.

• Yeah it makes it hard to follow because how they have it.. most of the time I never respond but just read/

• Agreed. But it MAY not happen despite some of the improvements that have been implemented here since GAG first came online. But then again, who knows what they'll do. But what's worse is the fact that the website considers your own comment on an answer as being 'new' when the question itself was updated.

• I agree. They should fix that

• definitely

• Yes. That would be awesome.

• I thought gag did that when I first joined and it is amazing that they do not have that or have that now. 5 stars girl, in the meantime click the "note this" on the bottom right of the question so you can check it daily or whenever.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, that'd be nice. It's been asked for a few times before, but they've never implemented it. Hopefully they will at some point.

• Yes. Sometimes I forget to check when someone comments.

*5 stars for the question*

• yes, there have been many times I had a comments to someone elses answer and then I forget to check if they reply back. I would love a reminder.

• They really should..

• I agree! I hope GAG does this, because someone can comment on a comment I made without me realizing it until later.

• Good Topic! I definitely agree!

• They do, I get a notification every time I comment on a post.

• Not answer, I mean comment on a comment. Like above if you commented on my comment to Jansen you would receive nothing after I replied.