In your opinion, who gives good advice on GAG?

Who do you think gives good advice on GIrlsaskguys?

Updates:
Can you guys contact your friends and ask them to answer this question? I think that way we'll really know who is considered a giver of good advice on GAG. Not trying to market my question or anything. Thanks.

1|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone can give you good advice if they are serious about it, stay objective and have the necessary knowledge or experience about the subject in question.

If they can also put their thoughts into words and formulate their sentences exactly the right way, then you have a great advice giver.

Mr Oracle, Toban Frost, Belgie and not on the site anymore Brando are pretty good, on the guys side.

Cun7n1nja, Katiesmuff on the girls side.

These are just a couple of members that had come first to mind, if I forgot to mention you don't get mad, I'm typing and eating at the same time here, I'm horrible at multitasking. There are a lot of great advice givers here and some new people who have also caught my eye, just hope they stick around long enough to get noticed.

It's impossible to always give the right advice every time, but just being very honest is enough for me to give you all "Best answers" even if we don't always agree or see eye to eye.

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha! No, I won't get mad if I'm not mentioned. I've only been on since March 11, and I've answered around 550 questions or something, so many people don't really know me yet.

Yeah, it isn't easy to always give good advice, but there are some people that are really good at it again and again, and even though some people won't get their answers chosen as best answers, it doesn't change the fact that those answers can be good.

• Show All
    • I thought that you went above and beyond what I asked for, so you deserved the best answer.

• okay, cool. I have my moments I guess.

What Girls Said 8

• I think for pretty consistently good advice: Mr. Oracle, Toban_Frost, I-hedoniste, selfishstars, Belgie, cun7n1nja, kheserthorpe, sa230e, celestialdaeva, why-makoto-kun, RedThread, and I'm sure there are others, these just come to mind. There are also plenty of people who give spot on advice depending on the subject, and good anon answers too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, blackwaterhattie, too. She gives good advice and her posts frequently crack me up. =)

• Mr Oracle, Kheserthorpe, Belgie, Bright Eyed Ash, sparrow24, knowmeyourself..

Those are the ones that leap to mind, but there are many many more

1|0
    0|0
  • Mr.Oracle,Kaserthrope and Knowmeyourself

2|1
    0|0
  • i'll answer this based on one personal question (very important to me) I asked on this site... Morriah, meedo, aercz, goldgunsgirls, USGrant,premonition, redsmartie, 2 anon guy and an anon girl whoever they are

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you been mentioned in the answers yet Mr Anonymous? :) ...xX

1|1
    0|0
    • You mean me? No, I haven't been mentioned. But I think more people need to answer first before I can know what more people think.

• Show All
    • Oh gotcha! :) ...xX

• Oh, I see. You thought I was trying to find out if I myself give good advice?

No, I'm just curious to see what people think. If my name happens to be mentioned, then oh well.

• Mr.Oracle, cun7n1nja

Some of my past favorites have left, turned into white knights, are trolling supermoderators or have turned really preachy and close minded...

0|0
    0|0
    • You are mentioning white knights a lot nowadays! What's up? xD

• What exactly is a white knight, in your opinion?

Can a girl be a white knight?

• A lot of peeps give good advice. Hard to choose just one:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. Oracle is usually wrong. He means well though and can speak from his own personal experiences. However, if he answers my questions, I know the answer is really the opposite.

The best advice givers are Voice of Reason, celestialdaeva.

2|0
    1|3
    • I don't know if Mr. Oracle is usually right or wrong, because that sounds like you have something against him, and I'm sure that you didn't have to mention that, because that wasn't the question. And I don't know if answers can be categorized as "right" or "wrong".

I do think Voice of Reason is good though, but I haven't been on long enough to tell.

• Everyone else mentioned him so I was giving another opinion.

What Guys Said 8

• Janson, oracle, amuse, ketfoen, that toban guy with the glasses.

For girls, that selfish stars slut gave some good advice. I'll say betwyn because almost everyone else mentioned her. Most girls on my friends list say some nice things.

2|3
    2|3
  • Guy: Mr Oracle

Girl: Toulouse

Special mentions: Mr/Ms Anonymous

That is my pick for consistently good answers. Usually well balanced opinion explained in a concise manner. Truthfully anyone could give great advice. I've come across questions where I had to look twice at the username because I couldn't believe that they would actually give legit advice. Everybody has their opinions and I just generally like the advice given by Mr Oracle and Toulouse

0|0
    1|0
    • What do you mean by special mentions and Mr/Ms Anonymous?

• I meant that I have read some really fantastic answers from users who don't want to claim them so that was a shout out to all those that have provided excellent answers under anonymity.

• Oh, I see.

• stiches, koldhearted, amuse, betwyn

1|5
    4|2
    • Bunch of racists on this site down voting you, brah!

• Show All
    • ?Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.? -- Oscar Wilde

?Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?? -- Abraham Lincoln

• Most of the question marks are supposed to be quotation marks.

• HEy Why hasn't anyone mentioned me! I always get the best answer in liek all the questions I respond too.

Boooo!

0|0
    1|0
  • betwyn, poetic, leto

2|1
    1|2
  • At least aMuse, DutchAtheist, sparrow24, Belgie, kheserthorpe, Betwyn.. hmm I might have forgotten some people. I have a horrible memory for names.

Oh right! I have some bright moments too ^^ although not often enough..

0|0
    1|0
  • I personally would say katiesmuff. Every answer and comment I've seen of hers has been well thought out and real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Palek always gives good advices about Fecal incontinence

2|1
    1|0