Farts smell like sewage?

I was working out last night and I had the gnarliest smelling farts, like I sorta gagged from them (and you know something stinks when you gag off your own supply), anyways it was super embarrassing and this really hot girl was getting dumbells next to me and one silently seeped through my ass cheecks. I quickly walked away but I saw her face rinkle but she tried being polite but she was disgusted by the smell. After that I left.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. Hilarious.

Those stink bombs happen to the best of us..

At least she doesn't know that you farted, if it was loud then it would have been more apparent.

• True true. But I think the fact that I tried covering it up and failed made it even more awk.

• It was tough, not gonna lie. I was like ( >< )

What Girls Said 5

• That made me laugh. Eating healthier tends to eliminate horrid stenches. Maybe poop before the gym next time too

• gross go get accupuncture they help w that

• Stay away from raw meat

• Lay off the cheese

• what is your diet like? Do you eat lots of protein, wheat and diary?

• uuuuhm I had like mini wheats this morning and it all went downhill from there

• with milk? You should try cutting out refined wheat and dairy and see how you feel..

• Yea it was def the mini wheats. Damn :( I like those tho

What Guys Said 6

• You should probably consider having your anal cavity sugically sealed shut. You can then use a specially-crafted hose to evacuate your bowels through your mouth.

• More like sewage smells of waste, and waste smells like farts. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Just, next time, when you know a fart is coming, leave as soon as you can. Otherwise, farts are just farts. They're natural.

• You need to lay off those eggs.

• And the question is? Stay away from dairy a bit and poo before leaving your home

• Drink lots of water...do cardio

• lol. thanks for sharing.