What is the MAIN reason for you being on GAG?

Narrow it down if you can. I'm on here mainly out of boredom.

You?

• Im mainly on here to give people advice
  • I'm here mainly to get advice
  • I'm mainly here to make friends and chat
  • Im also just here out of boredom
  • I'm mainly here for another reason not mentioned

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• To give advice and when I want to take a break from studying. Just a nice way to get my thoughts away from my life.

• I genuinely like to give advice.

Also, when I joined I was at a time and place where I needed unbiased answers to my questions,

Now, I'm here practically to kill time and help make gag a better place ;)

• Well, I came here to get advice on a confusing guy but that guy is no longer in my life and I haven't had many questions lately so I guess I mainly stay around here out of boredom.

• @dontlookforwards: It is arrogant to think that other people don't have a life.

• I have nothing better to do. So boredom as well. :D

• relationship advice...

• I'm on here for 70% A, 10% B, and 20% C. It works quite well. :)

• Advice, procrastination, learn about behavior, boredom, amazon cards.

• @dontlookforwards: How is this lame? She can do whatever she wants to do, and it isn't right to judge her for this.

• I reported him because I found him offensive. I don't tolerate rude people like him.

• AMAZON cards are awesome perk, too. :)

• I'm here out of habit and plus it's addictive:)

• Passing time

• @dontlookforwards: you're really offensive. You don't deserve to be on this site.

• Voted B. I like this site for many reasons but the main reason I come is to get advice and/or see other opinions. ^_^

• First it was boredom then curiosity and now because its interesting to hear different perspectives of ppl

• Boredom for me!

• I first came here to get advice, but now it's become a routine.

• i had a problem.

i need advice.

• Honestly I joined outta curiousity and boredom.

• to seek advice and out of boredom

• I only give advice to a higher authority!

• Who is a higher authority? You wouldn't like it (dontlookforwards) if someone who thought he or she was better than you chose to not listen to what you had to say?

• Boredom and to piss certain people off especially those people that can't take a hint.

• Says the loser that makes an account then to delete it seconds later. Talk about a true coward.

• I don't think so. I don't think he would have quit in a cowardly way when he was in the middle of debating with me over making fun of me.

• Well that's good gag is starting to delete idiots quick.

What Guys Said 14

• I typed something into a google search. I was looking for opinions on how polite it was to text during meals, and I happened upon a question on GAG. I decided to join because I wanted to answer it, and from there, I started becoming more involved.

I'm on here to give people advice. I felt like I made a difference when I first got a best answer, and the person was very thankful. I'm not here because of boredom, because it isn't easy to solve some of the problems that people go through, so I try ot be as precise, helpful, and objective as I can. Giving advice must be done with care sometimes.

• So is George Washington and the founders of US. Doesn't mean that we should just get rid of the constitution. There is no logic behind the illegitimacy of what dead people have said or did.

• Dontlookforwards is obviously trying to stir the pot. And what's he's saying is untrue; being fair, kind, and objective to people does not mean you're being a kiss-up. GAG is supposed to be a safe place for advice.

• I'm here 100% for A.

• Because from all those years of life I still have found the instruction manual for the TOILET PAPER. I can't seem to figure out what to wipe with this big roll. mmm I wonder if someone in Gag could give me some advice. It really stinks no matter where I sit.

I get so bored sometimes I forget my good manners.

Well just to anwser your question the main reason that got me here. Was because I was a Virgin and I felt like a skid mark on the highway, visible yet everybody runs you over. I wanted some advice on how to stop feeling so miserable about it and acted on it. Found a GF, had sex and got dumped. For some unknown reason, I felt super afterward. Then I started giving advice and feeling appreciated for it.

The End.

• I like giving advice.

• I like down voting peps for no reason. Lmao

• It would appear Dontlookforwards is no longer a member of this site, and probably for very obvious and good reasons.

• I reported him for many of his offensive comments on this question. I found him offensive, and I thought that he was just disrespectful to so many people here.

• To help people when they need it.

To get help from people when I need it.

To learn from other people's Q's and A's.

Pass the time.

• Talking is a good way to relieve stress and procrastinate from completing work that is causing stress. =P Strangely, I tend to work really well under pressure. Like I know have 4 projects to work on at the moment, but they aren't due this second. I've been thinking them over and doing a little research and work on them, but I'm not completely focused on them. In a few days though the pressure will be on and I will work like a maniac and get it all done (whatever is still left to do).

• Boredom/something to do. Also I recently found out that with 3000 xper points I can get two months free on Netflix... Sadly it will probably take me at least 2 months to get that, maybe 4 or 6 or something crazy.

• Boredom. And a little bit to answer questions and watch my Xper counter total add up.

• Mainly here to give advice and to socialize on here.

The ratio is about 60/40 for giving advice/socializing

• im here to talk about politics and gold

• Boredom.

• @dontlookforwards: if only I had a nickel for every time you were inconsiderate towards other people's actions.

• boredom

• I'm here so I can let out all my craziness on to a group of people I don't know, purple monkey dishwasher.

• I'm here to do my part to make the world a little less stupid.

• To troll.

There are seriously some moronic, easy-to-troll people on here that this site should be more popular than what it is. People with legit problems I don't bother. But stupid ass questions are fair game

• I think you are a liar

• He clearly is lol come on look in this question.

• He's being annoying, not trolling. To troll, a person is also being annoying. To be annoying, a person isn't necessarily trolling. It's a "square is a rectangle, but rectangle isn't a square" thing.

If that is trolling, then it's pathetic and he should suck start a shotgun.