What do you do if you find an offensive member on GAG that is commenting negatively on all the answers?

What would you do, or how would you react, if some guy happens to comment negatively on all the answers (or most of the answers) to a question?

• Report Him or Her
  • Chew Him or Her Out
  • Respectfully Disagree
  • Curse as Much as You Can
  • Do Nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to see just how much I can infuriate them without insulting them. I find it interesting to see how long it takes before the person starts commenting on my personal appearance (size, race)

What Girls Said 4

• If you feel they're being offensive you could either report them or message a Mod or Admin for help.

Otherwise your best bet is probably to ignore them or block them... arguing or telling them off would probably just end up being a waste of your time.

• I report that user. I rarely bother to go at with them. I find it a big waste of time and quite useless

• well I really wouldn't care if its (-) as long as he is sticking to the topic and most importantly answer the question ..If he is not doing that then I would tell them if you are not going to answer my question then stop talking . That actually happen to me once at the beginning .I asked a question what do guys finds irresistible in a women. and this anonymous user was giving me her thoughts on my actions and not answering my question . If some one wants to give thoughts on the person rather than answering the question then message them but don't be giving your thoughts on the post .That space isn't for your judgment is to answer the question

• If that person was attacking someone else then I'd leave them alone. That would be none of my business anyway.

But if he/she was attacking me, then I won't attack them, instead reply with "alright then, don't get mad :)" THEN BLOCK THEM. lol

• What is they're attacking a friend?

• I'd message my friend and ask if she/he needs any help. Then if my friend says yes, I'd advice him/her to do the same: smile and wave, then BLOCK. Haha!

• Hmm. If I ever came under attack, I wouldn't mind if a friend came to my help, but I wouldn't block anyone. I decided that I would never block anyone. I'll just hear people out no matter how rude they are to me, although that doesn't mean I won't report them if they get too offensive.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a website. Words are words. And he's wasting his time. Do I really "need" to do anything to help this guy learn? No. I was that guy, on this site, about a year or two ago. I was a moderator and a user really got to me, so I went around deleting his posts/comments and then bashed on other ones to really deflame the guy. Big waste of time and it didn't help my situation at all. I was adolescent and dumb, as is the guy in question, just let him do his thing and ignore it. Eventually a mod will delete his posts after being flagged enough. If they have to keep messing with his posts, he might get banned.. But overall, the world keeps spinning.

• If his/her anger is directed at me, I'll let them

say whatever they wants, words can't hurt me

and eventually, they'll get bored.

If they are messing with a friend, I'll have

them quit being an idiot and tell my friend

to ignore it, because it's useless to worry

about lesser humans such as them ^.~

• do nothing because its the internet

Now... if this person is attacking ME... I'd probably try to anger them by insulting them and blocking them so they can't get the last word in

IDK if that'll do anything, but it just seems like that's the protocol here on gag

• 0|0
  • Do what was expected as an ex-mod and delete the comments. Typically only doing that once gets the point across to most users. But try not to worry over it.

• I cry like a baby when no one is around. I just can't take it. I was actually thinking about seeing my doc & get some antidepressants. Do you think he'll think I'm nuts or something or maybe I should start some kind of support group, like Negative Comment Anonymous. I'm half way there anyway because I'm anonymous already.

• Simply report them.

• I do a bit of standing up to the person and ignore them. There are some VERY disturbed people on here that have nothing to do but be on sites like gag all day attacking people and stalking them. Some days I truly feel sad for them.

• block them?