Do you think GAG users should have the right to delete their own questions and answers?

And why? What's your reason?

• Yes, I think we should have that right
  • No, I don't think we should have that right

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I definitely want the option to delete questions or answers. Its simply a choice. Suppose I said something harsh and thought I shouldn't have been this harsh, I would like the option to edit or at least delete.

GAG can easily do that. For example you have that option in Yahoo Answers. I would also like to make comments anonymously.

What Guys Said 9

• That's a tough one. It would be good because sometimes you want just want to get some quick answers, and remove the question. Some users probably posted questions and answers they regret posting. Would be nice to remove them. The bad part about allowing removal is it might increase harassment on here. Someone can post some sh*t for a little while to annoy someone, and remove it. If there's a question or answer you really liked, you saved it so you can view it again someday only to find out that it has been removed.

So, I don't know.

• I think we should have the right to poop golden nuggets, but deleting our own questions and answers may be taking things a bit far.

• Yes. You can on Yahoo. If there are no relevant answers I should be allowed to remove my very serious question

Now stop bad mouthing me to DDD.

• That's why Yahoo Q/A site is somewhat better. You can ask more questions within 24 hrs., get more answers, and delete sh*t. Oh, and it doesn't have thousands of ads and popups every time you click on a different page. And the Moderators are way more leanent and fair.

But I guess GAG does do a better job on the relationship advice stuff and with providing peps opportunities to win cool stuff.

So yes, I think if gag wants to be better than Yahoo Q/A they should allow the Question Asker to delete their own Q's and A's.

• Hahaha! Welcome to the internet! Everything you do on here will live forever and eventually be traced back to you and searchable by anyone who's interested.

Do you think you should be able to delete your data from Facebook or Google? Good luck to you!

• Yes you should. Sometimes you just don't want a question to hang around after you've received your answers

• no, people would write any kind of bullsh*t

atleast now they think before they answer cause they know its pernament

• Yes during a weird time in my life I posted some pretty stupid stuff on here.

• Talk to google about it.

Most people who found this site, found it via Google. Google has to say "yes, you can remove questions and answers, so that you can't see them anymore when you use our search engine"

I don't see Google, a multimillion dollar company, saying that

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Sometimes I realize that some my questions were useless and don't make sense to me anymore.

• No, since it's always (as far as I've seen at least?) possible to anonymize the question/answer.

• how did you do that with your avatar, its so cool