What new GAG categories do you want?

It's all in the question,What new GAG categories do you want to be added on.I would love to see a celebrity,entertainment,gaming or movie/tv category added here someday.

Your turn,what do you want to see added out of all the possibilities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends; Family; Marriage; Crushes; Beliefs; and all of yours lol

What Girls Said 15

• I wouldn't care much for a new category,but I think it would be great if the powers that be allowed points for each upvote given...like it use to be. Now upvotes are pointless.

• Some are mentioned already, but this is me seconding them:

Help! I am friend-zoned.

Genitals

Does (s)he like me?

And just for fun:

Where intelligence goes to die

(because honestly, this site has enough people to populate it- you know it, I know it)

• An idiot's corner?

• I think putting in questions about entertainment kind of is off topic for what GAG is. It's about asking for advice on daily life questions. GAG probably hasn't included and entertainment section because it's about out of place.

• You're absolutely right...the idea of an "Entertainment" section has been considered before, but the admins felt it would divert too much away from the vision of the site. :-P

• We really don't need anymore categories because it would be under other and it makes it simpler

• Makeup

• Definitely gaming and sports. There's and "other" section so why not break it down.

• A sports section would be great!

• Movie/TV and Music

• I don't know if this could really count as a category, but maybe Am I Friend Zoned category. :)

• tech or sports category

• "Friendships"

"Family"

A lot of people ask for advice regarding their friends and family too.

• Hi Batman, I would like to see makeup!

• Politics?

• Didn't a girl ask this earlier

What Guys Said 12

• I will admit that I was a heavy campaigner for the "Health" section being added. :)

Like how "SparklingFirefly" suggested, I have talked to the admins in the past suggesting an "Entertainment" section to be added. I was told they wouldn't add it because it would deter from the original vision of the site.

-----------

Besides an "Entertainment" section, I do like "Sparrow24"'s idea of adding a "Family" section. There are certainly enough questions asked between the "Behavior" and the "Other" section, to allow it to have its own category.

Plus, family is important! :)

• We could have a 'are my genitals/breasts okay' section.

More seriously, the most active categories are sexuality, then other, so carve outs from those would be most appropriate, but I don't really see as being necessary.

• "More seriously"...I think that first one is seriously a good idea! lol

• Tech questions, about software, games, hardware, mobile phones, apps and tablets,but nothing Apple related though. Yes, I said it Apple sucks, real techies use Pear. Teehee

• Bowel Evacuation Theories and Techniques

• I think we should have a "trolling" category, and then I will troll it by asking serious, legitimate questions.

• Music

Movie/TV

Gaming

Rants/Religion/Philosophy/Politics

Trolling

• "Just For Fun."

• - Travel and Leisure

- Kids and Family

- Media

• screwy/stupid/troll

just to mess around. Where you enter at your own risk

politics.

• I believe there should be an entire category dedicated to "He was so pretty - how could he hurt me?"

• society , shallowness of women , loneliness because women don't give chances to average guys , women saying that there should be equality and then say men should pay and ask women out

• Maybe one completely devoted to penis size questions...

• haha because we sure know there are so many questions about this xDD