There's an App for GAG?

Who thinks that this website should create an App on the Apple and Google play markets? It would make for much easier access.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's good, though it's not necessary.

It's already running perfectly on my phone and tablet.

What Guys Said 6

• I would be for having an app on GaG, to integrate the chat into the site on mobile devices. The design of the site is quite smooth, and is decently fast on mobile devices.

The only Android browsers I've seen support chat on GaG are:

-Skyfire

-Puffin

I say the app should:

-integrate the chat capability

-have notifications for your activity sent to your mobile device (question/answer activity, friend requests, IMs, etc.)

• Well, it takes quite a while to develop an app for this community in particular where you would have to implement plugins like Meebo into it.

(I create apps myself, so I know this fairly well).

• No, it just needs a mobile version.

• I think they should it would make it a lot easier :)

• I'd rather they didn't. I can just picture all the tweenies now stalking the forums on their smartphones. I can see them twisting and molding this site into something hideous. It terrifies me.

• What about for those who don't have smartphones?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, mobile use of GAG isn't bad, but a real mobile app or website of GAG would make browsing much faster.

• Meh if they did I doubt I would use it.

• I think they should but it would be really annoying typing out really long responses on my iPhone.

• They could create it, but I wouldn't use it.