When you first log on GAG, which do you do?

Pick one ! VVVV

I usually answer new questions.

• Ask Questions
    17% (6)0% (0)10% (6)Vote
  • Answer Questions
    74% (26)100% (23)84% (49)Vote
  • Read New Articles
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Enter Contests
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Update your profile
    3% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Check if there is any of those orange notifications. It excites me, if there is one.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If there is a notification that someone answered my question, commented, selected my answer as best, friended, etc. I click on those first.

If there are no updates in any of those categories on the right side, I click on "Other Questions".

1|0
    0|0
  • I click on the "other" category, since my

GaG starts on "behavior", but I typically

look for questions to answer as the first

real thing ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll either go answer some questions, or check to see if there have been any updates on the right. I rarely do any of the other actions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually answer questions or chat when I first log in

1|0
    0|0
  • I check for answers to my questions and my messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • First I look to the right and see if I have any new updates.

Second I answer new questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • first, check notifications area then answer some questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I click "poll questions" and see what's new. I pretty much only answer poll questions

0|1
    0|0
  • I answered questions already.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• None of the Above

I check my updates

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I answer more than I ask... but the first thing I do is check if I have anything new.

Then I look through questions on the front page...check out the polls.. if there's nothing, then I go to another website. If there's something, then I go on an answering spree. Like right now~

1|0
    0|0
  • Check my notifications. But there are times when I'm sure there aren't any notifications to be expected when I log in the next day, so on days like that, I answer unanswered questions (if I am not in a hurry) and/or Poll questions (if I am in a hurry).

:D

1|0
    0|0
  • My usual routine is to see who's on live feed, then starr to look at questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use ally go to the others section, to see if there is anything interesting to answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is "VVVV"?

1|0
    0|0
  • Check any comments on my answers - then start answering. 'Sexuality' section first, then I go to 'Other'.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom. ;).

0|0
    2|0